What type of ants will be add later in the game ?

idk but I hope trap jaws are next so the big titan beetle won't wont be a problem if they add it also the hermit crabs would stand no chance and maybe later for the 5 tier levels I would like driver ants also known as Dorylus to be in cuz they are insanely cool

idk but I hope trap jaws are next so the big titan beetle won't wont be a problem if they add it also the hermit crabs would stand no chance and maybe later for the 5 tier levels I would like driver ants also known as Dorylus to be in cuz they are insanely cool

They said that they will not add Trap-Jaw because they are already in Leafcutters, but they will be playable a day in Freeplay, but I'm sure for the Driver 100% it will be that (at my view, it's not confirm but I'm sure that it would be this). Also, if we don't have Trap-Jaws in level 4.1 and 4.2 it will maybe be Bull Ants or something like this, but I hope they're gonna add Dlc where you can add slots of our Formicarium and we could make Trap-Jaw, Honeypot Ants, Fire Ants, and other special ants ! In mutliplayer, the slave makers would be awesome

Rayalot72

Maximum difficulty
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
but I'm sure for the Driver 100% it will be that (at my view, it's not confirm but I'm sure that it would be this).
I'm personally less sure of us getting driver ants, as army ants in general are really weird to implement as normal colonies, particularly since their nesting behavior is not at all like that of other ants.

MedinB

Colony
It's unknown what ants will come next because this small tiny team needs to think about those ideas, and those ideas take longer to think about. So it will take some time until it's time to get the next update.

I'm personally less sure of us getting driver ants, as army ants in general are really weird to implement as normal colonies, particularly since their nesting behavior is not at all like that of other ants.
Basically, the ereptors had gen that can create different ants (even if they don't exist) so...

It's unknown what ants will come next because this small tiny team needs to think about those ideas, and those ideas take longer to think about. So it will take some time until it's time to get the next update.
Ikr but the big level of the kickstarter was the Driver Ant, and it would be cool.

one thing we know is coming are Bullet Ants since they were a stretch goal. I feel there are hints that both Eciton and Odontomachus will be playable in some from given the level 3 formicarium mission....that i have yet to beat.

#cheating