Shrimp Hat?

Guy Fieri

Worker
I was playing level 2.1 and a worker was gathering shrimp when suddenly the shrimp expanded and got stuck in the head of the worker. The worker continued to gather more food and drop it off in the food stores but that one shrimp never left her head. This glitch didn't affect the game in any way and I found it funny but I figured it is best to show what has happened.

Attachments

• Screenshot (195).png
    Screenshot (195).png
    846.5 KB · Views: 17

Guy Fieri

Worker
Here is the last ever photo of that one special worker. You can see the top of her hat just to the right of the queen.

Attachments

• Screenshot (199).png
    Screenshot (199).png
    984.5 KB · Views: 9
I was playing level 2.1 and a worker was gathering shrimp when suddenly the shrimp expanded and got stuck in the head of the worker. The worker continued to gather more food and drop it off in the food stores but that one shrimp never left her head. This glitch didn't affect the game in any way and I found it funny but I figured it is best to show what has happened.
This happened to me to a little while back.

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
I have seen a few reports of this now, always seems to be on 2.1. I have seen it happen to both a worker and a melee wood ant. Need to figure out how to replicate it!