[Bug] - Leafcutter Update - Army ants collecting food?

MedinB

Colony
I've been in my formicarium using the creature spawner, although one army ant decided to grab the corpse of a spiny devil cricket, this happened similar to 3.2.
And see those numbers? Those are food values, but there is no food, it shows on the map, but there is no food visible.
Bug.png

Last edited:

Buffalo981

Queen
Extremely Helpful Person
Ok I think I know how to get the glitch to happen. It duplicates the (uncollected) food that has been dropped in the formicarium after completing levels if you quit the game before collecting the food. The original food remains, and no extra food is added, but all the numbers of the values seem to duplicate when toggled.

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
I've been in my formicarium using the creature spawner although 1 army ant decided to grab the corpse of a spiny devil cricket this happened similar to 3.2.
And see those numbers? Those are food values but there is no food, it shows on the map but there is no food...
View attachment 153
Right thanks! By default army ants are designed to pick up food, but obviously in the formicarium spawner they should not be! Will get this fixed today.

The food there has fallen through the floor, a known issue that a fix is coming for in the next update (along with something to teleport the food to the surface).