Free Play Mode Update Suggestion

Buffalo981

Queen
Extremely Helpful Person
A game option for free play would have to spawn a certain number of alates in order to win. Each alate would be very expensive, and the price would go up after the first alate. These alates would then eventually crawl out of the nest and fly off (like a lady bird beetle). I feel this would give a more simulation aspect to the game that many players want to see, without needing any massive changes to the game. Also it would be a fun way to test survival skills with attack waves on.

Daniel7Sly123

Ants are perfect!
Possible tings that could be add in freeplay.My suggestions.
A game option for free play would have to spawn a certain number of alates in order to win.
-Make queen ants upgradable.
-rework attack waves(make less laggy).
- make objectives.

Thing for the future (maybe):
-Map Creator.

A game option for free play would have to spawn a certain number of alates in order to win. Each alate would be very expensive, and the price would go up after the first alate. These alates would then eventually crawl out of the nest and fly off (like a lady bird beetle). I feel this would give a more simulation aspect to the game that many players want to see, without needing any massive changes to the game. Also it would be a fun way to test survival skills with attack waves on.
I think your idea is great!:) But I also think that the price shouldn't go up and up if it's already outrages. Finally, the queen should only spawn alates if the amount of workers and solders is at a certain height (like level 2:1)

Possible tings that could be add in freeplay.My suggestions.

-Make queen ants upgradable.
-rework attack waves(make less laggy).
- make objectives.

Thing for the future (maybe):
-Map Creator.
In real life, the queen's first workers are naturally smaller then the later generations, and when you go to upgrade them, the ant themselves get a little bigger. So it would not make sense. Also the word 'freeplay' means you have no real objectives other then to stay alive. But yeah, your second request makes a lot of sense.

and maybe the alates would be the way to get royal jelly but they would eventually create an ennemy colony like they fly off the map and after some time a very strong group of ants comes with a queen to settle in one of the availables places of the map,

Would be cool too to have a way to attack from underground, like some holes like the one that get to the outside zone but which actually goes to holes in the other undreground colonies and with maybe big squads of mobs attacking the colony from there, like that it would be a danger to open the way as you cannot undig a tile, maybe the attack waves could be split off from outside and all the opened holes in the underground, wich would force the colony to split up it's forces

and maybe the alates would be the way to get royal jelly but they would eventually create an ennemy colony like they fly off the map and after some time a very strong group of ants comes with a queen to settle in one of the availables places of the map,
Yes, but by that time the players colony will have grown to the size that and would have sent a large enough force to kill the first 3 workers and the young queen.

Maybe with the whole alates making colonys you could play like the slave maker ants and possibly even threaten other colonys into sending you controlable ants every set amount of time. The ants would not respawn for you and would instead spawn in the other colony but they would not cost you any food.