Recent content by AntBoi

1. AntBoi

I'm the birthday boy! (I mean, 9 more minutes until it isn't my birthday anymore but, eh)

I'm the birthday boy! (I mean, 9 more minutes until it isn't my birthday anymore but, eh)
  2. AntBoi

(irrelevant) Myrmecia ereptor workers.

So, some time ago, it was shown a screenshot of a Myrmecia shaped, Formica. Ereptor worker. The questions: Will you be able to buy it? (Like a DLC) When will it be released? I'm not asking the exact moment, like a preview. (In the end of this year or next year? Take your time on the game...
  3. AntBoi

Best Ant friends

Sooo... I replayed the level "Queen of the hill". And I thought... Let's take some photos... And then I let the Formica queen enter the nest and...: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198802038563/screenshot/784120380647717288 Here is some more random photos I took...
  4. AntBoi

It's my birthday!

It's my birthday!
  5. AntBoi

Observing my queen's first worker!

Observing my queen's first worker!
  6. AntBoi

Sending pictures.

Thanks!
  7. AntBoi

Ant keeping help

If you find nothing wrong, then leave her alone in the darkness. It might help.
  8. AntBoi

Sending pictures.

Hello! Can someone teach me how to send pictures in this Forum? Thanks!
  9. AntBoi

Ant keeping help

I'm not exactly sure..But it might mean she is uncomfortable and wants to get out.. Check the test tube to see if there is something wrong.
  10. AntBoi

Ant keeping help

Hello! I just started antkeeping, but I know some things about that... About the food.. You do not need to feed her now but you can give her a little drop of honey (If the queens drinks it, the chances of her eating her own eggs with drop severely) Hope this helps.
  11. AntBoi

Observing my queen with her eggs.

Observing my queen with her eggs.
  12. AntBoi

Yes.

Yes.
  13. AntBoi

i have an idea for upcoming leavecutters in freeplay

It is not the most realistic idea..But it would give the player a better start!
  14. AntBoi

i have an idea for upcoming leavecutters in freeplay

As said in the level 3.1, they NEED to go out to get leafs so they can process it and feed it to the brood. They can only found it overground!