Recent content by antlover

1. A

Spitters/Mortals

Without soldier mortars suck. But with them they destroy, especially with splash damage. You can have a tanky frontline with 30-40 lvl 3 mortars and it will kill anything. Ive had many games where im outnumbered but the mortars manage to kill so many ants via splash that i win without too many...
  2. A

Game Freezing

Whenever i try to delete a major nursery in formicarium the game freezes, and does not close. Have had to fully restart my pc every time. Anyone else have this problem?
  3. A

3.1 has anyone beaten it?

What ive found is that leafcutters thrive on workers. Getting 30 of them at the start is a big advantage as the minims can work faster making the harvesting more efficient. Media are quite expensive for a harvester so wait until you have gotten rid of the surrounding plants before you make any...
  4. A

What is infestation?

I've seen it in the advanced landmarks tab but i dont know what it is. Is it the bugs in your nest or what?
  5. A

Landmarks dissapear

Ahh did not know that, well nvm then. :)
  6. A

Landmarks dissapear

i dont know if anyone else has seen this but once in a while the landmarks that are supposed to give you a sustainable amount of food over longer time (root aphids, poppys) dissapear. oh and when i destroyed a spider nest the webbing wouldent dissapear and some minutes later a funnelweb spider...
  7. A

3 observations if Freeplay

Another bug is when restarting the level the game would load and then show a quick image underneath what i think is the dunes. And crash the game, steam would also need a little restart but maybe that last one is only me.
  8. A

How to mobilise an attack against termites?

What there are termites in the game?? i havent seen them and i have done every mission in the game right now
  9. A

Other insects

I know that the game is mostly based on ants, but will we be able to play as other insects such as Devils Coach larvae? In a scenario of lets say you are a lonely larvae in an enviroment with an ant colony right by and you have to gather enough food to become an adult Devils Coach.
  10. A

Tips and Tricks

I've noticed many people having a hard time on levels and i wanted to start a topic to help players by giving them tips and tricks we others have learned. 1) Don't mass spam workers, they might work for short fight but for longed prolonged fights it will take a lot of food. 2) Having 10-15...
  11. A

Are sandbox or custom levels playable?

Thanks for the help guys! :)
  12. A

Are sandbox or custom levels playable?

I have noticed in "Other modes" that there are too game modes custom and sandbox. But i dont know if i have to finish all the other levels there or if they are a place holder for when the modes are done. Appreciate any help :).