Recent content by antmania

1. A

No Merch?

I'm looking into it... I have a friend who does silk-screening. I'm contacting her to see if it's the sort of thing she does, whether she can do it and if she's interested. Regardless, I'll let you know. I'm a filmmaker, electronic musician, fledgling film composer, screenwriter, but not...
  2. A

Picnic level!!!!

Still no picnic level?
  3. A

No Merch?

I noticed that there is no Empires of the Undergrowth merchandise (yet.) No teeshirts? No fuzzy dice? No baby onesies? No adult onesies? This is my favorite game and yet I have no means to apprise others of this fact and it saddens me :( Will this change?
  4. A

Ghost Food

I've gotten this bug occasionally, too.
  5. A

Ants stuck at entrance in Freeplay

I've had this problem in freeplay a couple times too. You eventually have to start a new game.
  6. A

Meat!

a) good point about the queen. Same deal there. Needs her own meat chunks. b) I would hope they could fix this earlier than the final release. Of course, I want new levels even more! Can't wait for those leaf-cutters...
  7. A

Meat!

A really cool feature of this game is that the player gets to see the ants dissect their prey and store it, amounting a really interesting collection of ant food. Unfortunately--the way the game is now--when your ants kill a hermit crab or are collecting bits from dead fish, the dissected bits...
  8. A

unicorn ants

unicorn ants on freeplay, please. :D
  9. A

Picnic level!!!!

so... no picnic level?
  10. A

Picnic level!!!!

seriously, creators: please let us know if a picnic level is in the works. You know you want to!!! if not, that would be :'(
  11. A

Picnic level!!!!

jschoder and I agree: an ant game without a picnic level would be absurd.
  12. A

Worms as ant prey

worms as prey, please. It would be really gruesome...
  13. A

Picnic level!!!!

Come on, it's so obvious! Why isn't there a picnic level yet? It would be very tongue-in-cheek. You could fight off wasps. There would have to be a checkered cloth, a basket, and various dishes of food. Even better: you have to fend off a rival colony for dominance of the food.
  14. A

Freeplay beta for Mac/Linux users!

Well, that makes me feel better. I hope it's soon!
  15. A

Freeplay beta for Mac/Linux users!

When can we expect this beta to apply to mac/linux?