Recent content by AntsAreAwesome

1. AntsAreAwesome

Free play AI

Not sure where to find the answer to this so decided to make a post. When is free play AI aka “hivebot” planned to be released for free play? Thanks
  2. AntsAreAwesome

0.1142 Change Log

Good job devs. One of the hardest working studios I’ve seen in a while.
  3. AntsAreAwesome

Old Mobile Build

Hello. I saw the live stream and the mobile build looked quite fun. Is it a possibility that after you guys have created a complete game on PC that you would continue this project? Of course you would probably do it differently because of your experience. I do like the style of the mobile one as...
  4. AntsAreAwesome

1.1 Challenge mode normal

I found helpful to use workers as just food gatherers. There had been a few times where I had enough soldiers and needed some cheap food collectors and so I built those tiles for a cheap price and put them where they don’t attack. Plus they are cheaper to hatch. And when I am done using them I...
  5. AntsAreAwesome

Update frequency / plans

Glad to see one of my favorite species of ants coming to this game. I love to observe these pretty ladies in my terrarium. I think the bridges is a good idea, but fire ants are really known for their painful sting. Maybe you could make it to where when the fire ants sting it causes a reduction...
  6. AntsAreAwesome

Update frequency / plans

I hope fire ants are planned.
  7. AntsAreAwesome

more Scientist Lines

Do you mind me asking how much it cost to pay them?
  8. AntsAreAwesome

Thanks for the crazy launch everyone!

You guys did amazing on the game. Have had a lot of fun already. Just one thing that I really want in the game is a free play/ colony vs. colony mode. What I am talking about is something like what was seen in the over ground trailer a few moths back. Is this planned sooner rather than later? I...
  9. AntsAreAwesome

Question on how to progress

I had to play one of the levels again on easy to get what I needed to win. I played with 10 workers and 40 black Ants. I also stayed in my nest to win because they gather and are easier to defeat when they are all bunched up. It took me 3 or 4 times without playing the first level to realize...
  10. AntsAreAwesome

Free play?

Hello. First off, really good job devs. At the time I don’t appreciate the delays, but boy do I now. It is a very polished and smooth game. Haven’t expirence any real bugs yet. Second, you did a good job making that scientist guy seem real creepy on challenge 1. Lol. Now to the point. I am only...
  11. AntsAreAwesome

Backers and Beta Backers

I backed the game on itch... should I get a badge?
  12. AntsAreAwesome

Lets ask the AntsCanada guy to play early acsess

I have stated this before, and there is a topic on the AC forum regarding whether or not Mikey should play. I also have posted a topic on the AC forum that the early access is coming out soon a few weeks back. I would hope that he plays, as he has nearly a million followers, all ,whom I assume...
  13. AntsAreAwesome

Who would win?

Lol, I thought it read bullet ants from the beginning.
  14. AntsAreAwesome

Who would win?

Depends. 5 bullet ants? No. 20 bullet ants? Yes. Even with the 5 they would scare off the anteater because of their VERY painful sting.