Recent content by BelgarathSorcerer

1. B

Hi im new

Welcome!!!
  2. B

Freeplay - My First Foray into Dunes Domination

Check the News and Announcements, there's a guide there.
  3. B

Freeplay - My First Foray into Dunes Domination

I say that Freeplay had been released and decided to immediately start and load in one of my formicarium setups. My first two games were fails due to excavating the entrance too early and getting attacked by multiple large tiger beetles. My third game, however, I had learned from my mistakes and...
  4. B

Freeplay Beta Now Available! Instructions within.....

Mike is there a place that we should specifically place feedback for Freeplay or should we just make threads in suggestions?
  5. B

Beta Testing - Freeplay Mode

Re: Open Beta - Freeplay Mode I assume there will be a feature log of some sort so we know what to look for for bugs?
  6. B

Hi I'm new

Welcome to the colony!!!!!
  7. B

Progress Post: AI Nest Excavation

I think its great that you are taking the time to make sure the updates will be well done and I can wait however long it takes, but seeing posts like this make the waits much better and are honestly super interesting to watch. Just keep up the good work and give periodic teasers and progress...
  8. B

Progress Post: AI Nest Excavation

That is amazing, I really want to see an updated version of 2.2 with true colonies to fight against.
  9. B

Hi

Hello Drake, welcome to the colony.
  10. B

Flying Ants? Movable Queen?

That would be an interesting Idea for moving a queen, but honestly, they need to work to get all of the basic parts of the game going before they start doing extra elaboration of stuff like this. I can't wait to see freeplay come out, but I expect we will be waiting a while before anything as...
  11. B

Hey from the UK

Welcome!!!!! Join the nest with the rest.
  12. B

Split ants

It would be nice to have 10 open slots, but they wouldn't show on your ant hotbar unless you have that many groups separated. I do find I sometimes would need more than 5 groups near the end of some of the 2.x levels on hard as I end up with close to 300 ants usually and it becomes harder to get...
  13. B

additional levels

We will be getting Freeplay in the next few weeks probably and then Level 3 maps and Formicarium challenge 3 a while after that.
  14. B

Will the freeplay direclty come with multiplayer or seperated

I honestly can't wait for freeplay, keep up the good work and we shall be ready to test what is necessary.
  15. B

Hi from Ottawa Ontario Canada

Welcome. I concur.