Recent content by Bobby Quick

1. B

in 4.1 and 4.2 army and trapjaw ants.

Hello developers, I've been playing empires of the undergrowth for at least a year and have watched the developments of the leaf cutters and I have to ask. are the army and trap-jaws the next ants we get to play with and potentially add to our formicarium's, battalion? I noticed that the Army...
  2. B

Having army ants or trap jaw ants in level 4:1 and 4:2

WHat if the next update had yet another new enemy. I was particularly thinking. A RHINOCEROUS BEETLE!
  3. B

Screen Shot Saturday - Army Ant Soldiers

In the forest, Every night Is FIGHT NIGHT
  4. B

Screen Shot Saturday - Army Ants

Your absolutely right Rayalot72. I can't wait to see what the next snapshot is. the more of it I see, the more I want to play the update. ;D
  5. B

One species of ant that would fit in this environment are green tree ants. Their colonies are known for having medic ants that heal the wounded. and can build fortresses out of leaves.
  6. B

Screen Shot Saturday - The Praying Mantis

Is one of the mechanics going to be that it retreats like the tiger beetle. Because that will be frustrating. :-\
  7. B

Im so excited to see these new ants in action. Plus the leaf cutters and the other insects.
  8. B

Praying mantis enemy

thanks you so much. I was able to find them and the images are beautiful. im also sorry for repeating an idea. I didn't know it was already taken. but anyway, thank you so much Rayalot72
  9. B

Screen Shot Saturday - The Praying Mantis

I am so excited for this!!!!!!!!!!
  10. B

Praying mantis enemy

yeah exactly. also do you know how I can find those screenshot saturdays?
  11. B

Give beech tiger larvae and funnel-web spiders stuns

I agree, I have to swarm a beetle with my whole army. And even then, we do only half of it's health.
  12. B

Praying mantis enemy

hello slug disco, I dame to suggest an idea I had for empires of the undergrowth. I have been following it for a long time and have watch many ant documentaries and I thought of an idea for the game. What if there was a mantis enemy in the game. For example, say in the jungle region the leaf...
  13. B

Hello colony

hey everyone, My name is Robert quick and I hope to join the amazing community that is empires of the undergrowth. I have played the game for a long time and I love every aspect of it. I would love to talk about it with you all. hope to meet everyone soon.
  14. B

Level 2.2 crashing at night

ok thank you for your help. I cant wait to see the game updated