Recent content by ChintzFM

1. C

Hold out

for some reason my hardlimit atm seems to be 50.... did it become harder?? :P
  2. C

Hold out

;D 1mil that should be doable XD
  3. C

Hold out

8) lvl 80, a tiny mistake at 78 cost me the game (used to much food in one go to make more troops)
  4. C

Stresstest freeplay

shouldnt it be more ants more usage of stuff :P? im far from a tech guy, but that sounds logic to me.
  5. C

Stresstest freeplay

I just did a test on the Arena (no fighting just ants) i5-4950 CPU (70% base useage) Gtx 1080 GPU (40% base usage Epic settings ) Ram 16GB Basic fps 200+ 400 ants 60-80 fps (CPU 70% GPU 42%) 500 ants 30-35 fps (CPU 63% GPU 33%) 600 ants 25 fps (CPU 58% GPU 30%) 700 ants 16 fps...
  6. C

Multiplayer?

Thanks for the fast response ^^ <3
  7. C

Multiplayer?

*hides* this has probaly been asked before ^^ But i just had to ask it xD Are there any plans to add in multiplayer? I can realy see it work in the freeplay.. 2 colony's fighting off waves and trying to kill the other players queen
  8. C

Stresstest freeplay

Hello reader/devs, First of all i want to say that i'm totaly in love with the game, its absolutely amazing. Today i played some freeplay in the beta and you can say i realy stresstested the game 550+ ants. After going past 400 ants i noticed a real drop in fps (from 30 to 15 and in the end i...