Recent content by DragonsBreath

1. D

Early Access 0.21 OUT NOW! Freeplay overhaul, Leafcutters, 3.x Challenge Mode, Extra Map, Achievements, New Movement Code

The thing is ''Significantly less ants getting caught on corners '' ants started to go zigzag through 1 tile tunnels and bump in to sharp corners.
  2. D

Ant gathering bug

This ant started to climb the plant at the same time as the last ant that gathered the last gatherable leaf and the ant that had nothing to harvest started to move really really slow. She did the same gathering animation, but slower. P.S. It was quite funny to watch her climb the plant.
  3. D

Ant and leaf gathering bug

It appears to be random.
  4. D

Ant and leaf gathering bug

One of my Major ants while going down the plant after harvesting leaves got stuck and couldn't move, only spin. Sometimes some plants especially small ones can't be harvested by my ants and are being ignored.
  5. D

Flickering when updating tiles

It happens to me too, especially when there are quite a lot of tiles to show the information. It may be a bug or just your pc performance isn't that good to show that much tile information at one go.
  6. D

Bug

Thanks for the reply. No, sometimes I just need one attack in to their nest and that's all, I have checked a couple of times why they aren't coming up and it seems they have food to spawn new ants, but they just sit near the entry. It's hard to say if couple of ants are stuck and blocking the...
  7. D

Bug

In campaign 3.1 level, sometimes when your colony attacks and pushes blue colony back in to their nest they stay there and don't come up. So it means I get a free win. Please fix it.