Recent content by Guy Fieri

1. Guy Fieri

Ant Analysis: Wood Ant Melees

Leaf cutter media are actually better at harvesting food though, so they have at least some use. I say that the melee wood ants should instead cost maybe 45 to place, while ranged ants will cost 6 to hatch. This would make the melee ants less pitiful compared to fuscas, while also not letting...
  2. Guy Fieri

Thank you!

WARNING: A 7 year old shouldn't be coming into contact with bullet ants! (also wood ant colonies reach 6 digits)
  3. Guy Fieri

I found a queen, but....

It seems I'm a little late but that looks a lot like Lasius to me. These pictures really aren't the best though.
  4. Guy Fieri

The world war of ants

Hey Solkreify, can you not post your spam here?
  5. Guy Fieri

Very Close Win On 3.1 Medium

I lost quite a few majors while holding the enemy colony back.
  6. Guy Fieri

The Harvest with Level 3 Leafcutters

I was able to kill the other colony by blocking their harvesting routes. But I still had to go in the nest and kill the queen because she can spawn majors as long as she is alive. It did take a few attempts to do this though. I may have gotten distracted the first few times...
  7. Guy Fieri

The Harvest with Level 3 Leafcutters

Now I'm tempted to try on easy and try to block their flow of resources.
  8. Guy Fieri

Formicarium Challenge Army Ants

In Formicarium Challenge 3 the enemy colony has Eciton minors and majors. Why does the player's colony only get one caste from the species it replicates?
  9. Guy Fieri

Unimportant Change for Atta Brood

This is really stupid and not a priority at all, but it would be nice for the Atta Cephalotes to get models for the pupae. Atta are unable to spin cocoons so the pupae are completely naked, but in the game they have cocoons like the Formica.
  10. Guy Fieri

More antspecies and ideas to imprement them

I think honeypots could be interesting. Repletes should be much more cost effective than traditional food storages and they should be important to the levels they are in. One level could involve storing as much food as possible before a food shortage, during which a stronger colony of a...
  11. Guy Fieri

Ideas for a new Freeplay map?

I'm a bit late, but if you do add rain like some others suggested, make it so that the rain spawns large numbers of creatures that live underground or in leaf litter. The harvestmen, rove beetles and their larvae, and whip spiders would be good options.
  12. Guy Fieri

Shrimp Hat?

Here is the last ever photo of that one special worker. You can see the top of her hat just to the right of the queen.
  13. Guy Fieri

Shrimp Hat?

I was playing level 2.1 and a worker was gathering shrimp when suddenly the shrimp expanded and got stuck in the head of the worker. The worker continued to gather more food and drop it off in the food stores but that one shrimp never left her head. This glitch didn't affect the game in any way...
  14. Guy Fieri

3.X Insane Strategy Development

I only had one small skirmish with the opposing leafcutters but still won. I was on easy mode though.
  15. Guy Fieri

3.X Insane Strategy Development

I played both levels on easy, the one strategy that's made the levels really simple is to send out very large amounts of minors out early on and then switch over to media and eventually majors.