Recent content by lalant

1. L

Ants refusing to do what I tell them to.

Thank you for the reply, Mike. If you're clearing out the nest before going outside and setting up your chambers, you try to get as many ant as possible to the enemy room before you open it up. If the ants gathered at the marker, and if some of them walked to and from that marker from the queen...
  2. L

No wonder fighting far from the nest is so horrible, half of my ants are running to and from the nest for literally no reason. Have they given a reason for why they use this trail system? Would be great of this trail system only activated if you enable realistic mode, or if it had it's own...
  3. L

Sorry for the rambling Ok so first off let me say I'm loving this game, but the one thing that consistently ends my sessions is rage-quitting because at least 1/4 of my group is busy doing god knows what somewhere else in the base while I'm trying to get them to one spot. let me paint you a...
  4. L

Typo

In the Formicarium Story window, the tooltip has a typo. 'Playied' instead of 'played'. Not sure if this was the right place to post this, if its not could a moderator please move it or inform me of the correct place to post it.