Recent content by MJBOWMAN07

1. MJBOWMAN07

additional levels

Hey guys, Any idea when we will get more than the 4 levels / maps currently in play? cheers for all your hard work so far, the game play is very good indeed.
  2. MJBOWMAN07

Newsletter: August 2017

so its going to be like age of empires 3?
  3. MJBOWMAN07

game very laggy after 100 ants

never mind, just tested it out with the latest version and it seems fine now.
  4. MJBOWMAN07

Unable to play - Game opens in Fullscreen mode, however interactables are offset

im using a laptop I tried to print screen however it goes very strange,, ive had to do a mobile video to show it as you woudnt believe me if i told you lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLzMJcwbHgM I didnt monotorise it ;-) but it is terrible quality...
  5. MJBOWMAN07

Unable to play - Game opens in Fullscreen mode, however interactables are offset

Second this issue. old demo worked, got the backers version (and deleted the old game) and am unable to start the game. I get to the first screen, then cant move the mouse over to the camera to pres start game. I have changed my settings to 100% as it was 125%, still not working. I have tried...
  6. MJBOWMAN07

Backers and Beta Backers

The video release with the outworld looks great. I am now a backer (and writing here to see when a badge turns up ;) )