Recent content by Oozenthor

1. Oozenthor

Screen Shot Saturday - Poppyseed Production (Freeplay)

Indeed, Hungry for new content:
  2. Oozenthor

Jelly gets a comma at 1000 but food does not

If you get more than 1000 jelly it formats the number with a comma, but when food gets to 1000 there is no formatting. Intentional? Or do I just have too much jelly in my belly?
  3. Oozenthor

[Solved] [Linux] Graphics glitches in challenge levels

Vulcan crashes for me too, just as the start menu loads. OpenGL works fine so no real drama. emailed you the crash log anyway. (on linux crash logs hide at ~/.config/Epic/EotU/Saved/Crashes/ if anyone is looking for them.)
  4. Oozenthor

Ants stuck

I have 2 ants stuck in the left hand side entrance. I just pretend they are the nest bouncers.
  5. Oozenthor

D ont get extra food for my colony

I did the same thing, played about 15 missions before I unlocked. When I finally emerged the whole surface level was full of seed ::) Kinda glad I did it because I could afford to bring my colony up to the population limit really quickly, so +1 for food not disappearing.
  6. Oozenthor

[Linux] The overworld is a bit broken visually

Same issue here. Both Openbox and KDE with Compositor on & off. Arch Linux. 4.14.3-1-ARCH 64bit nvidia GTX960 i5-3570k, 16GB ram Other than this issue the game plays flawlessly to the end, awesome job guys. I hadn't played an ant game since Maxis SimAnt and when I saw this I bought it on the spot.