Recent content by QueenlyVenomous

1. Q

New Ants

I have been itching for 3.0 to come out for soooo long lol. Everytime I see a new patch im like please be 3.0, 3.1 and 3.2. then after I read the patch notes on steam Aww crap lol....
  2. Q

7 Start Ants

But technically they are not ants they are still larvae:p That's just how my head works lol But I do see what you are saying.
  3. Q

Post Patch Bugs

I actually took a very long video in easy and medium mode to show some of the issues..Kinda didn't kill her on purpose and kinda did to show things. Poor Queen. Note this is my second formicarium I created a new one cause my other one is full.
  4. Q

7 Start Ants

Not sure if I am the only one who has noticed this. BUT at start of any event says you have 7 ants. Reality is you only have 3 an the rest are still larvae.....Maybe this could be corrected to actually give us 7 or have the number be correct at 3.
  5. Q

Post Patch Bugs

Sure will upload some of them later.
  6. Q

New Ants

They should have a lot of things lol. My biggest frustration has been not being able to go past the 2.1 challenge which supposedly will eventually lead to 3.0.....(cough been asking for that for like a year on steam forums)…. That said, they are working hard on it I just wish our ant colonies...
  7. Q

Post Patch Bugs

Graphics on all ants pretty bad, they are actually eating the ground and not the other food TWO larvae beetle wiped out my entire colony in easy mode has 13 black ants and 12 workers. They should not have been able to do that in either easy OR Medium mode and they were all level 2 and some...