Recent content by Racer911-1

1. Racer911-1

Happy new year everyone

Its maybe a bit too off topic but i dont care. anyone still remember me? I hope that everyone will have a great time this year :):D
  2. Racer911-1

Hi

Welcome
  3. Racer911-1

Formicarriums

ebay and amazon could do something but i think you want to have a more special site for ants. I only know one spanish site and its: www.anthouse.es EDIT: apparently you can change the language but doesnt affect all sentences
  4. Racer911-1

Einige Anregungen die mir persönlich sehr wichtig währen.

just translating again Some suggestions that are very important to me personally. Hi, I am new here in the forum I say the same time that my English is not all that good and that's why I just write in German. maybe who still finds my post well and translates this time into a good english...
  5. Racer911-1

Freeplay - My First Foray into Dunes Domination

well if you have 1000 ants then its not a suprise that game is slow as hell
  6. Racer911-1

Hi I'm new

Welcome
  7. Racer911-1

Impossible difficulty

I did the insane difficulty once but it wasnt that hard as i thought it was. all i did was to make as much fighter ants as possible and upgrade them as high as possible. i only added 3 extra workers for destroying the walls and let the other basic 7 do their thing. What i also did on the part...
  8. Racer911-1

Ants

So i today i got ants and we know that they like specific things like syrup. But can the ants also eat/drink homemade syrup with just water and sugar? Those types of ants are called "Lasius Niger".
  9. Racer911-1

сбербанк на б

this is what google translates (why tho) sberbank at b More and more people are trying to make money on crypto-currencies. There are a lot of opportunities, but not everyone knows how to transfer money earned into real money without unnecessary problems. In fact, of course, there is nothing...
  10. Racer911-1

Mac users

isnt the Mac book made for work instead of games? because its pretty bad for gaming
  11. Racer911-1

suggestion (just to know if its already in the to do list or not)

about your idea Talon. It actually sounds good. Like... if theres once an update with the 5th formicarium challenge. What if we are able to invade the Ants and have two formicariums so you have a bigger home?
  12. Racer911-1

Shadows

ive tested it for a moment but they were clear all the time maybe your fps counter is not good/high enough or something
  13. Racer911-1

February 2018 Newsletter

Soccer51x i made some screenshots on the steps how to find them (i am adding screenshots to be more clear) step one: if you pressed F12 then press shift+tab http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1330714308 once you pressed shift+tab you should see this step two: if you look...