Recent content by Raptorofwar

1. Raptorofwar

How Can I Play as Army Ants in Freeplay

I did beat The Other Foot, but I still can't? Do I have to do it again?
  2. Raptorofwar

How Can I Play as Army Ants in Freeplay

Question in the title. When going into freeplay, I only see my own colony under Gene Thief.
  3. Raptorofwar

Music Files

Is there a way for me to find the individual files for the in-game music? I want easy access to them for something I want to try to make, and don't want to sit through so much of a level waiting for the right moment.
  4. Raptorofwar

Music Discussion

What's you guys's favorite soundtrack from the game so far. TBH mine is the one that came from the video about WIP leafcutters. The electronic sound is just my cup of tea. Shame it isn't in the game.
  5. Raptorofwar

Major pathing issues

Never mind; I think it got fixed in the update.
  6. Raptorofwar

Major pathing issues

The majors in my formicarium often get stuck behind the entrances to the nest. This seems to happen when they try to reenter the nest or leave it. They unstick themselves after a while, but...
  7. Raptorofwar

Ant Species Count vs Arachnid Species Count

Basically, this game is an arachnophobe's worst nightmare.
  8. Raptorofwar

Ant Species Count vs Arachnid Species Count

You guys really like your massive arachnids, don't you. Let's see... Species of ant: fusca, rufa, cephalotes, sanguinea, burchelli, odontomachus. So in total 6 species. Species of arachnid: florentina, littoralis, salticidae, batessi. So four species of arachnophobia modes. We could count how...
  9. Raptorofwar

The Leafcutter Update - Out Now!

1.2 on insane is actually really easy. Harvest all the easy food, throw down worker tiles in front of the sanguinea tunnels as a distraction, then go to the top left. Ignore the funnel web spider; keep on tunneling and open up the devil's coach horse larva. If you do it just right, the larva...
  10. Raptorofwar

The [DATA EXPUNGED] in the middle 3.2

While it is terrifying, maybe the red block on the minimap should be hidden until it activates?
  11. Raptorofwar

The Leafcutter Update - Out Now!

Is there a good place to post screenshots?
  12. Raptorofwar

Free food?

While I love that the scientists are kind enough to keep giving us three woodworm every time I leave a mission, restart the game, etc, maybe it's not quite necessary.
  13. Raptorofwar

Waste Management

Ohhhh... I'm a moron. So if they're carrying enough to fill up the garbage dump, they won't carry any more, unlike food, where ant will pick it up and just drop it if the food pile is full. So minims work differently from normal ants. There was space in my dumps, so I assumed the ants weren't...
  14. Raptorofwar

Waste Management

How do I deal with waste? I know I need more minims, but the waste doesn't go away when I build them. Instead I see many tiny little ants standing in mountains of trash doing nothing.
  15. Raptorofwar

3.1 Colony Destruction

When you destroy the other colony in 3.1 there's no witty narrator talking about how you're invading the colony or killing the queen. It's probably not going to happen in any realistic playthrough of the level, but I feel it'd be nice. Also, is there different defeat dialogue for that level if...