Recent content by Rayalot72

1. Rayalot72

November 2021 Newsletter

Ooh, looks like a pretty unique extra level coming up. New music too, hype.
  2. Rayalot72

Music misplaced in wrong playlist

They could probably use some reordering as well.
  3. Rayalot72

Screenshot Saturday - Narrow-Mouthed Toad

Ah, smol froge.
  4. Rayalot72

Screenshot Saturday - Narrow-Mouthed Toad

Will all frogs be titans, or just the bullfrog?
  5. Rayalot72

[UPDATE [0.2312] Fire Ant Gamescom Demo Discussion - Bug Reports, Suggestions, Strategies; Et cetera

For insane, after you get the two free food chambers and some soldiers running, wait for the water to drain and then dig out to start alternating between overground and underground food. The hardest chambers to clear are the two with four adult rove beetles, so you want to be working towards a...
  6. Rayalot72

suspicous account (PROBABLY BOT OR SCAMMER)

Weird. Could be a bot that automatically tries to send messages even if it's banned.
  7. Rayalot72

Like 90% sure that moderation is going to have control over whether it gets warned or banned.
  8. Rayalot72

I got it too, just report it.
  9. Rayalot72

Pirate much? (non-serious)

"I wonder how they'll handle a sustained flow of aggressors," but it actually never ends.
  10. Rayalot72

Screenshot Saturday - Pine Woods Tree Frog

Amphibian titan?
  11. Rayalot72

Hours Played

506 hours here. I'll have to get more.
  12. Rayalot72

Ant Analysis: Wood Ant Melees

I would like to point out that the main balance issue with the wood ant melee soldier is not that it's weak compared to other species, but that it's not very effective compared to wood ant workers. Melee wood ants need an edge to ensure that they are the most viable tank within their own nests...
  13. Rayalot72

Music Discussion

Sick, I loved that level's track.
  14. Rayalot72

[Question] 0.21141 What would happen if a funnel web spider picked up an evasive ereptor worker?

I think I've already done this in freeplay. I believe they either get dropped and don't die, or the spider struggles with them for a minute until they die.