Recent content by Roka

1. R

Slave maker ants

Slug disco there was a person who said the driver ant is a thinking box until you implement there nomadic life style in the game is that true
  2. R

Slave maker ants

First I want to thank john from slug disco for fixing the problem that i had. Second slug disco what about making slave maker ants to be in the battle arena (and i am talking about the type that fight ) because you fight them in formicariam challenge 3 with different levels
  3. R

Slave maker ants

Slug disco why when i press the new formicariam option and do some progress and save that progress the load formicariam option doesn't register the saved formicariam colony and i cant make multiple colonies and it's making me sad and please answer my question
  4. R

Slave maker ants

slug disco why when i press the new formicariam option and do some progress and save that progress the load formicariam option doesn't register the saved formicariam colony
  5. R

Slave maker ants

please answer my question slug disco
  6. R

Slave maker ants

slug disco will you increase the ant population limit or will it still be a 150
  7. R

Slave maker ants

Please answer my question
  8. R

Slave maker ants

Please answer my question
  9. R

Slave maker ants

Can you at least make trap jaw ants and army ants to be buyable with royal jelly in the campaign
  10. R

Slave maker ants

Slug disco when will the leaf cutter ants be in freeplay and the side missions in the game
  11. R

Slave maker ants

Slug disco can i get an answer please
  12. R

Slave maker ants

slug disco can you at least put slave maker ants in the battle arena ( and I'm talking about the type that fights )
  13. R

Slave maker ants

Then what type of ant is in formicariam challenge 3 with trap jaw ants and army ants because for me they look like slave maker ant soldiers from the subjugation level
  14. R

Slave maker ants

can you make slave maker ants (the type that fights) to be buyable with royal jelly because we get to fight then in formicariam challenge 3
  15. R

Slave maker ants

remember the time you told me on messenger that you will add in bullet ants,driver ants and fire ants and i want to know when you are adding those ants in.thank you