Recent content by Sav

1. S

Humble Beginnings

Hello all, In the following I will just throw some ideas as a gameplay style which is a little bit different than right now: The game begins on the outside map which is maybe a little bit bigger than the actual ones. Beginning only with a young queen shortly after her nuptial flight, she is...
  2. S

Flickering when updating tiles

Lovely! Thank you very much for the update and especially the fast reply!
  3. S

I think it is much more an optimisation and handling problem here rather than really a specs problem (of course, with better specs, you won't get it that much obviously). If I would speculate I would blame the relationship queries of the tiles!
  4. S

Just a minor issues, however when trying to update tiles I get quite heavy flickering of the displayed dialog elements which contains the information about the tiles. Also displaying all that seems to cause a performance issue, slowing down the game. The flickering is actually quite intense and...
  5. S

Freeplay Species

However the army ants could still provide an interesting gameplay. Obviously the game will be much more challenging without having a nest. So you will try to defend your colony from the first moment while trying to raise your offspring. It would be a delicate balance between defending your queen...
  6. S

Ideas for a new Freeplay map?

Also a bit late, however maybe some ideas also for the future. Firstly, it seems like that for leafcutter ants the most important achievement is expanding their territory. Only then they are able to stay alive and flourish. I think this territorial expansion is one of the most interesting...