Recent content by SkeleLock

1. S

Those are Pretty Small Glasses...

https://imgur.com/a/bHvKNIW For me the glasses are in the upper left corner, but I have the same visual bug!
  2. S

Priorities

http://forum.eotugame.com/index.php?topic=2150.0 They're discussing this issue in this thread here!
  3. S

enable/disable food and fight button bug

If I cancel the Food priority and switch to another group, both priorities are cancelled when I switch back. If I cancel the Fight priority and switch to another group, both priorities are enabled when I switch back. I'm not usually doing anything specific when this happens, regardless of...
  4. S

Bug with FreePlay Food Spoiling

Update: I did in fact have the Uber creatures turned off. They work. They definitely work.
  5. S

Bug with FreePlay Food Spoiling

I played Free Play for about 5 hours yesterday, give or take, and noticed what I think is a bug with food spoiling on the map. I set my difficulty to grow with my colony size. The problem that I experienced is that my colony was getting bigger and bigger to accommodate how much food I was...
  6. S

3 observations if Freeplay

I've also experienced this bug in Freeplay Mode, only instead of it making both commands active or disabled, the interface will only disable both actions every time I click to a new tab group.
  7. S

I do not know what to do next

If by level 2 you mean you've beaten the second formicarium challenge, currently that's as far as the game goes right now. They're working on the next set of challenges and Free Play Mode right now, so until then, a good test of your skill is to beat all the challenges up to Insane Mode. That's...
  8. S

Impossible difficulty

Actually, if you look on Youtube, the user Balanite has a video for every game level on Insane mode, and even on Insane with Challenge mode on. So yes, these levels are possible to beat if you go about it correctly...
  9. S

Hold Out Top Score

That's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. S

Worker Tunneling Behavior

I don't see this as a bug so much as how the worker AI prioritizes where to dig. When hollowing out an area that connects to a dug out path in two places, rather than dig the entire path the whole way through, on the very last panel, the ants all leave the newly dug out space and go around to...
  11. S

[Forum TroubleShooting] Icon

Hi, sorry if there's a thread specifically for forum issues but I couldn't find it anywhere. Can someone tell me the specifications for adding your own icon? I've tried several different images from where I originally posted them and then from imgur and I can't seem to get my profile to do...
  12. S

Moving the queen around the nest?

Ok awesome! Moving the ants to an unused group works out great for me so I've been doing that ever since. Much better results heading forward. Thanks!
  13. S

Hold Out Top Score

If you use imgur to upload the photo you can share it.
  14. S

Hold Out Top Score

https://imgur.com/bLjg01q Finally got to round 50 with a score of 333,408!! Big shout out to jimscheideler for posting a video of how he got so far! This bring up a question though. How exactly are the individual scores like attack score and resources collected tallied up? I did things pretty...
  15. S

Moving the queen around the nest?

Thanks for the reply! Will they still do nest jobs if I move them to an unused pheromone? I'll try that strategy and see how it goes, either way. And that makes sense as well with the maze spamming. I'l just have to get better at dealing with the waves. Thanks again!