Recent content by Snootz tv

1. Snootz tv

3.1 has anyone beaten it?

lol that's just a quasi-ocd thing of mine. The queen is the heart of the colony and workers are the bones, so it makes sense to me to keep them close to each other. also, they die quickly and having them close makes respawn time much quicker when your colony is invaded
  2. Snootz tv

3.X Insane Strategy Development

Congratz man!!!! so pumped for you! I'll try it again after watching your video. I'm about to hit 100 subs, so I pushed out 2 videos today and didn't get the time to try another run.
  3. Snootz tv

Agreed, I'd love to see your take on the level. I keep getting stuck around day 2-3. I'm pretty sure it's my routes that's to blame for that.
  4. Snootz tv

My friday is completely dedicated to getting this level done and a video on it out. I missed being able to record one for today due to testing from 6 am to 11:30 am, and then I had class and helping a roommate move in
  5. Snootz tv

I'm beginning to think 3.2 isn't possible on insane until the devs reel back in some of the mantis and other insects. I get that the mission is supposed to be fast, but after night 2 it just doesn't seem possible. I spent 5 hours this morning just reloading and replaying the mission over and...
  6. Snootz tv

Waste Management

OK I just wasn't noticing a difference. Usually because I'm running around doing 50 other things while I'm playing
  7. Snootz tv

The [DATA EXPUNGED] in the middle 3.2

My first thought was how am I going to kill this thing. I've figured that part out XD
  8. Snootz tv

Waste Management

Besides increasing storage amount there isn't much point in upgrading your waste tiles, perhaps we could increase the waste removal to -1/-2/-3 per tick or if that is too powerful -1/-1/-2 per tick. some testing would be required but I think it would add some efficiency to getting rid of waste...
  9. Snootz tv

I really wish it wasnt finals week so I could spend a few days to beat it
  10. Snootz tv

This is really good advice, My let's play of this mission on medium should be coming out in about 30 (processing time sucks) I'll try this when I'm going for the Insane mode video
  11. Snootz tv

Congratulations balanite on the insane 3.1 challenge run. I'm a little sad that you got it before I did. That being said I've been trying to get 3.2 done on insane mode done for my video today. 12 attempts in and I keep getting pushed back into my own nest. One thing that I have definitely...
  12. Snootz tv

3.1 has anyone beaten it?

Here's my walkthrough for the mission 3.1, I hope it helps. Note this is on medium difficulty and I'm working on an Insane playthrough as well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hKWhZgoFUg
  13. Snootz tv

Pre-Leaf Cutter play-through, Insane and challenge mode

My first recorded play-through of the first mission is live!
  14. Snootz tv

The Leafcutter Update - Out Now!

Love the update! so much fun
  15. Snootz tv

Formicarium to missions question

the worker ones, in one I have them as efficient non combat ants, the other they are aggressive.