Recent content by Speznat

1. Speznat

The game is Awesome I love it

I love the game. But when will multiplayer come? because I think friends would by than xD
  2. Speznat

When will the Mulitplayer come to the game?

Would be awesome if it will come soon. i would really like to play with my bros.
  3. Speznat

Progress Post: AI Nest Excavation

5months without, patch, come on at least puplish the stuff you have an add the other stuff later. i was really antisipated for the next patches, but now i have the mod since dezember that this project is driving itself to the wall, sry but. many people bought it, and expect patches, and only a...
  4. Speznat

Impossible difficulty

they dont do saves in the famericum missions because that is an insane time eating task in the Unreal engine 4. maybe if they ahve much time to spare they will do it.
  5. Speznat

Paramedic Ant

that would also be really cool, but self heal should also stay ingame but healing should be very slowly and with medic ants it should get really fast, i think of the priests in age of empires: eyyyooo eyoooo oOOHOHOHOOO ohohoooooo, EYOOOOYOYOYO
  6. Speznat

Easily accessible save location

its also pretty bad that its not synced with the steam cloud, it would be much better if the saves could get stored at the steam cloud.
  7. Speznat

more ways to get resources

yeah like more formacarium options would be cool, like raiding others or changing events or whatever stuff.
  8. Speznat

Progress Post: The Freeplay Launch Screen

very cool options :) i cant wait to try it out. do you have a release date for that mode? than i can inform my company that i need 1 or two days break time.
  9. Speznat

Will the freeplay direclty come with multiplayer or seperated

and how long until freemode release? just wanna know xD and what is the current roadmap, freemode and Multiplayer and than?
  10. Speznat

0.1142 Change Log

one question from all my other games it sync with steam cloud but with empires of the undergrowth if i install it on my laptop too than i must restart from the beginning on my laptop. but on my pc i have my normal savegame. all other games sync, maybe its just me i dont know, i just wann inform...
  11. Speznat

Performance Problems

I have a 980ti on 4k Screen, everything ultra and at 150 ants i drop under 30fps. from 80-130 its 40-60fps so its good performance i think. and graphics looking real good and profesionale keep up the good graphics that impresses people a lot. they often think indi and alpha games are 99% garbage...
  12. Speznat

Is it possible to bake/donate now? i cant find a donation option for you guys

Would be awesome, i bet many more people than we will also donate/bake money for this great game. Please never give up and if you close development in 3-5years than make a subscription model out of it, many many people will play it with contant updates/patches have a nice day :)
  13. Speznat

How about big map changing events during matches in freeplay

Like a kiddie dropes a huge ice cream on the ground. or the weather dropped nuts on the surface, i mean the ebach levels or whatever maps come in future :) That would be cool much random encounters, and random stuff happen on the map. like a rabbit died on the surface this is a huge food supply...
  14. Speznat

Very very good game thx to slug disco

Hi im so excited about more content and the age of empires like game mode. please keep going to develop, with pleas emore content and greater improvments you all doing a great job. Can i also bake now, i missed the baking opportunity at kickstarter can i donate now? is there a development...
  15. Speznat

Backers and Beta Backers

is it still possible to backe for it? I would like to donate for it its good game, keep developing please.