Recent content by Stewster

1. S

Is Insane Mode Possible?

Congrats
  2. S

Is Insane Mode Possible?

Quite a while, I like the torture of unfair challenges like XCOM:LW on impossible ironman which i cant get very far in without alt-f4ing to save a soldier and then feeling like a cheater and deleting the save.
  3. S

!#&@ Those Mole Crickets

move your wokers from the maintenance group to a pheromone group and suicide them first they are cheaper to replace than warriors. have them breach and walk into the food areas so they are attacked first and warriors come in right behind them. you might want to clear out a larger area around...
  4. S

Is Insane Mode Possible?

in 2.1 i think i survive night 1 with 30 workers and 10-12 rapid fire roofer ants. you will probably have 6 when first 2 crabs come just only build roofers with all the food you get throughout the night. What you do is as soon as your about to kill the first 2 hermit crabs break open one of the...
  5. S

Feedback

First, congratulations on releasing the early access on steam and for the quality overall that you have achieved so far. I feel like I cheated you all somehow only paying $20. Game is great in all aspects so far, love the dungeon keeper feel and the lack of total micro control. Pheromone trails...
  6. S

1.1 Challenge mode normal

you can either build workers or all soldiers either works, best way ive found to do it is sacrifice the 7 worker ants in first for all rooms by sending them in with attack off and soldiers right behind them. they cost so little to replace and gives soldiers time to surround. for the last room...
  7. S

Is Insane Mode Possible?

I have beaten all 4 insane modes and the two challenges for 1.1 and 1.2 2.1 was the most fun I had so far it took quite a bit of trial and error but once you survive night two you should be strong enough to steamroll the beach and clear the entire level besides the bottom of tier 1 and 2 those...