Recent content by Symatrix Hill

1. S

New update

Bud , if calculation is a problem for you then use 10 instead of 5 and splitt it upp in two . By the way you may need to use 10 on the hardest part in the stages ,-)
  2. S

Difficulty Lv on Moderat - Surrounded map !

Sorry my english here but i gonne try to exsplane as best i can. I have try Surrounded on Casul and Casul = Easy ( or very easy ) and there i give upp afther 10.000 score. Basicly they cant take me down. So nex i try Moderate and Moderate is the same as Very Hard ++ ( Insane ) . A game who is...
  3. S

[B]It's impossible to delete marker by RMB or it's unintuitive

Single click ( on the shape ) to place it and double click ( on the shape ) to remove it ,-)
  4. S

The Food Death

We need them both - On a single group and for the entire coloni. And here i wanne be able to deside a single group to only collect food at any cost ( if sombady attack them they do not fight back but keep going and collect food and runn to the food store and if they die in the attempt that is...
  5. S

The Food Death

Al ants need to dropp food nerby a enemy and we need to be able to turn of al food collection at any times if we choose that opportunity. If we use 1 team then we should be able to choose : Do not collect food at this team - and this way we can focus on defend -raid and other stuff whit this...