Recent content by takomako

1. T

MUSIC!

so far the music couldn't be better for a strategy game with ants. please do not drop below this quality even if you add one song per year!!!
  2. T

New Release! Demo 0.064. Main discussion

when i use alt and (wasd) at the same time, buttons may stop responding until i click somewhere! not a big problem at the moment but just a heads up. :)
  3. T

game very laggy after 100 ants

the version is 0.056 the latest from indiebd. yes windows 10 64 bit. is there a log i can send you? p.s. of course i also tried lowering all the settings and still nothing! it seemed to me like the application is not using all the cores of the cpu! since i was monitoring cpu usage and it...
  4. T

oh! hello from Cyprus!

just wanted to add this small island to the list! you have our support!
  5. T

game very laggy after 100 ants

hi my system specs are fx8350 8gb ram ddr3 1600 gtx 1070 after 100 ants the game starts lagging really bad and after 400 the game is maybe less than 1fps. on the task manager everything is normal cpu 25% ram 30% gpu 2% disk 1%. any tips on what might be wrong? i've seen videos with same...
  6. T

Backers and Beta Backers

hello! can i support the game somehow in order to get backers level or this was for kickstarter only? thnx