Recent content by Talon

1. Talon

Deconfirmed ant species.

Reply Well... maybe. Maybe not. They added a (non palyable) Colony in the last Extra Mission. I would say all assets are there with it. Now they just need to be unlocked for freeplay.
  2. Talon

The Fire Ant Update - Coming 27th July 2022!

Three days before my vacation.:cool: Now I know what I'm going to do in these three weeks.
  3. Talon

Screenshot Saturday - 4.1 "Cold Blood" Environment Showcase

OMG. This is so amazing! I can't wait.
  4. Talon

My queen is dead

Do not check the testtube often. It's stress for the Queen. 1-2 times in the month. In the first time you have to be patient. If it was a Camponotus you need much more patience, because they grow slowly.
  5. Talon

Implementation of Messor Barbarus (Harvester Ants)

Er no. Messor Barbarus are opportunistic. Bigger Colonys go hunting, but they are not verry good warriors. Thats why they take seeds. The seeds can be used also for feeding the adult ants and the young, but proteines are better for the young. My Colony takes every proteines I give them. Flys...
  6. Talon

Eciton burchellii - Odontomachus bauri - Sanguinea

Well thats true. But the Gamergate fits the same role. Gamemechanics shouldn't be different... exept if the Gamergate should be replaced and fertilised.
  7. Talon

Screenshot Saturday - Fire Ant Attacks

Nice! What's the Location where we will be playing solenopsis invicta? Or is this a secret yet?
  8. Talon

Screenshot Saturday - First Brood of the Fire Ants

Sexy. I can't wait for the next tier.
  9. Talon

A very honest post!

Wow! You are absolutely awsome! Keep up the good work. Well thats the only point for critics. Something like the Full-Moon/Hallowween Mission is one thing. But a Mission that is for only one week in the year? Anyway... Merry Christmas!
  10. Talon

[Suggestion] Polygynous Ant Colonies

Makes for me more sense, if we have to fight a polygyny spezies. I suggestet a war of the pestants for the next tier. For Example: We'll controll a fire ant spezies, the foes could be yellow crazy ants. To wipe out the crazy ants, we have to kill all of their six (or more, or less) Queens. I...
  11. Talon

October 2019 Newsletter - Climbing Up Creatures

Will we get the climbable Whip Spider in the next update?
  12. Talon

What is Ecosystem?

Is it like Spore?
  13. Talon

Simple Mission Trap Jaw Ants

Are there any plans for that? My Idea is more complex then the crucible. Your Trap Jaw Nest has serval underground creatures (most carnivors larvae). Outside you get losts of harmless larve (only for the beginning). You have a day and night cicle. At Night some harvestman and crickets are your...
  14. Talon

June 2019 Newsletter - Next Ants

I knew It!:cool: http://forum.slugdisco.com/index.php?threads/what-type-of-ants-will-be-add-later-in-the-game.2651/#post-13249 Maybe we can get a war of the invasive species. Pharao Ants, Argentine Ants, Yellow Crazy Ants or Black Crazy Ants could be our foes. Plus all of these species can...