Recent content by TheCrazyAntLady

1. TheCrazyAntLady

Would it be Possible to Become a Beta Tester?

Ah. I understand. Thank you for the reply! :)
  2. TheCrazyAntLady

Would it be Possible to Become a Beta Tester?

I love Empires of the Undergrowth and I would love to help with the game. I know that there are already Beta Testers but, I still want to try. I have no idea how to go about this, as I've never really liked a game so much or ever really considered being a beta tester for anything before. What...
  3. TheCrazyAntLady

Ant Keepers United

I'm personally kinda new to the hobby, I've been ant keeping for about a year now and I found that I'm best at keeping Tetramorium Immigrans (hence the profile picture).
  4. TheCrazyAntLady

Idea for a New Gamemode

I love this idea too!
  5. TheCrazyAntLady

Idea for a New Gamemode

This idea is awesome! My favorite part of the game is actually the male scientist/myrmecologist and I would love to have the chance to let my formicarium colony grow!
  6. TheCrazyAntLady

Realistic Survival Mode And Other Things

That sounds like an awesome idea!
  7. TheCrazyAntLady

Thank you so much for going over my ideas! For the nest space and more ants, I understand how that would cause performance issues. And the fact that hunger bars was already considered is awesome! I espesially like the idea of having to pay a certain amount of food every now and then. It would...
  8. TheCrazyAntLady

I can't wait for this update! I love ants WAY too much. Heck. I even caught a queen ant at the beginning of her nuptial flights today! I just now got finished putting her in a test tube and tucking her away!
  9. TheCrazyAntLady

I just got really happy inside :)
  10. TheCrazyAntLady

I have quite a few suggestions! -Realistic freeplay mode with hunger bars (making starvation possible) and water bars (making dehydration possible) just to add a bit more difficulty. Maybe add more room to the map and have a little less enemies and prey insects. Maybe add in the possibility to...