1. Z

Screenshot Saturday - Aggrandise

I Love This Map :) :cool:
  2. Z

Discord server?

Okey Bro, Say if you need help with that Discord
  3. Z

Discord server?

I Think that the forums members Can help With That... Hwo want to help the Developers make a discord ?
  4. Z

what i think that need to get update

5. Z

can I get link to twitch :) ?
  6. Z

[Suggestion] Freeplay ubers make a roar sound one minute before invading the nest

When Enemy Getting into the nest step 1 voice say "enemy invasion" step 2 music of fighting :) step 3 if they get there voice say "your's queen is under attack" step 4 switch music when there is no attack for like 15 seconds
  7. Z

How can I see the dev working ? live on twitch ? youtube ?
  8. Z

Freeplay {bug}

Okey Thanks :)
  9. Z

Freeplay {bug}

it's say you need to defend the queen when none fight enemy going neer the queen.
  10. Z

still this stuff still didn't got a answer to... 1. do a auto graphic config soo players will not get "lagg" and they can play without thinking to much... 2. able to make more then one open to the ground... 3. able to make 2 or more Queens on the same place depends on the species?
  11. Z

1. Hey can i see how much damage\hp\ability\lvl(ranked) my ant or the enemy by click on them or sameing like that 2. do a auto graphic config soo players will not get "lagg" and they can play without thinking to much... 3. let the queen relocation the colony... 4. on same maps start when the...
  12. Z

Update 0.2 - The Leafcutter Update - Coming April 25th

Ohh okey then :) let wait together... do you know about what it will be ?
  13. Z

Update 0.2 - The Leafcutter Update - Coming April 25th

Hey there, I really love the game when the next update ?