HOTFIX for Beta Test V0.2112 - Crash Fix

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Thanks to plenty of reports from everyone kind enough to help us test, we've identified a very common crash in the most recent beta test (V0.2112). It was to do with creatures spawning underground and therefore affected just about every level, eventually. Due to lots of people very kindly taking the time to send in their crash reports to us it took us practically no time to identify the issue - this is a hotfix for the currently running beta to fix this issue only.

Patch Notes
  • Fixed a crash caused by any creatures not belonging to the player colony spawning underground or entering the nest
If you're currently participating in the beta your game should update automatically to fix this issue. Again, thank you to everyone who helped us - you made finding this issue super easy.

Last edited:
Thanks to plenty of reports from everyone kind enough to help us test, we've identified a very common crash in the most recent beta test (V0.2112). It was to do with creatures spawning underground and therefore affected just about every level, eventually. Due to lots of people very kindly taking the time to send in their crash reports to us it took us practically no time to identify the issue - this is a hotfix for the currently running beta to fix this issue only.

Patch Notes
  • Fixed a crash caused by any creatures not belonging to the player colony spawning underground or entering the nest
If you're currently participating in the beta your game should update automatically to fix this issue. Again, thank you to everyone who helped us - you made finding this issue super easy.
SO, can I just make one thing clear, because I've been confused for months now. Basically the leafcutters aren't out in freeplay but they are available in this Beta Test thing. So I haven't actually been missing any new versions for the game, this whole thing is still being tested, right?:confused:

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
SO, can I just make one thing clear, because I've been confused for months now. Basically the leafcutters aren't out in freeplay but they are available in this Beta Test thing. So I haven't actually been missing any new versions for the game, this whole thing is still being tested, right?:confused:

Why can't you join the beta?

Scyobi_Empire

Colony
Extremely Helpful Person
Ecosystem Beta Tester
Joining the beta is still available, instructions are on the beta steam post.

Rayalot72

Maximum difficulty
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Go to this post: http://forum.slugdisco.com/index.php?threads/leafcutter-freeplay-christmas-level-beta-now.3453/

Follow the instructions, and you can join in on the beta (assuming you want to, of course).