Stream schedule

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
If you set the Slug Disco Twitter account to give you notifications to your phone you'll always know when John's streaming.

I think the idea was to stream a bit more regularly but that's somewhat gone out of the window with the arrival of John's little girl... I'll chat to him and see about making things more scheduled.

He's looking forward to getting properly to work on on leaf cutters - some of which he'll be able to stream, but a lot of it will be spoilers so he won't.

MedinB

Colony
Okay, out of the blue but... Can we see Matt Stream? He seems very timorous about it but I want to see his artwork... He even showed his face in the Slug Disco during the video roles interview. He doesn't have to but I still want to see him doing his artwork.

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Okay, out of the blue but... Can we see Matt Stream? He seems very timorous about it but I want to see his artwork... He even showed his face in the Slug Disco during the video roles interview. He doesn't have to but I still want to see him doing his artwork.

In short, no. It's quite a thing to put yourself out there live and although I would also like to see him do his work live, it's not something he's comfortable with.