Search results

1. MedinBurnic

Balance for Babysitting?

Maybe in the extra levels we can like do creative mode then we choose a difficulty.
  2. MedinBurnic

Where are the new Newsletters??!!!!

It's almost the end of January! You'll might have to do 2 Newsletters!
  3. MedinBurnic

Bugs like issue or bugs alive gross. (lol)

Bugs like issue or bugs alive gross. (lol)
  4. MedinBurnic

I noticed Jeff Nevington released the formicarium music on SoundCloud

You purchased it? It sounded music that Liam would make.
  5. MedinBurnic

[Suggestion] Option to lock fps counter to always be visible

I'm not sure why it jumps up and down those big numbers. I'm sure Steam's FPS system is accurate.
  6. MedinBurnic

[Suggestion] Option to lock fps counter to always be visible

If you use steam... You can... Steps... In Steam (while no games are running), just head to Steam > Settings > In-Game and then pick a position for the FPS display from the “In-game FPS counter” dropdown. Look at the corner of the screen you chose while playing a game and you'll see the FPS counter.
  7. MedinBurnic

Game Suggestion! (Granny)

Granny Chapter One? https://store.steampowered.com/app/962400/Granny/
  8. MedinBurnic

[Bug] Jerky "Bouncing" Caused by Multiple Creatures Colliding

Can you leave an image or video of this happening?
  9. MedinBurnic

Game Suggestion! (Granny)

Do you like Horror Games? Do you like Good 3D games? Do you like challenging games? This might be the game for you! I just decided to link this, I've paid for this on steam and I had a lot of fun and had a few jumps scares but not like face to face very close ones, besides from that lady with a...
  10. MedinBurnic

[Bug] 0.211 Mortar acid splash giving odd particles?

Oh, I see those white things. (Look at 0:43 see the white lines to the right if you don't get this)
  11. MedinBurnic

[Bug] 0.211 Embankment ground leaf layering issue?

Please make sure somebody already has posted the same forum post. http://forum.slugdisco.com/index.php?threads/texture-glitch.3735/
  12. MedinBurnic

Texture Glitch

Eh. When I zoom in. When I zoom out.
  13. MedinBurnic

Balance for Babysitting?

Well, I've gone ahead to the other side where the colony is. I killed the beetle larvae traps, when I was going to the Wolf Spiders I and the colony haven't killed yet, a tiger beetle out of nowhere strikes then the whole pack of them strikes goes straight for my colony. I was able to defeat the...
  14. MedinBurnic

Yes, that is what I was talking about if used for anything public should let the Slug Disco team know and do some compensation or whatever.
  15. MedinBurnic

Balance for Babysitting?

Okay maybe is, I see that the yellow colony when it attacks those big crabs near its colony base or whatever, they probably die.
  16. MedinBurnic

Quick Reminder: Don't steal those. SoundCloud is just to get a soundtrack. The Slug Disco team made it, they own it. You cannot steal cause or else you'll probably end up in court. You must have the developers' permission first. Every sound you make and publish it is Immediately protected by...
  17. MedinBurnic

Balance for Babysitting?

How long have we been playing EoTU like what, 100 hours or more? And we are struggling to even beat a level on easy. Eh...
  18. MedinBurnic

Balance for Babysitting?

The devil spiny thing? The medium and large can only do that AOE attack. It like spits venom when it spins and like does that AOE attack. I'm fine the stats with that spiny devil. It just requires a strategy. The developers even saw that AOE and didn't say it was a bug. I saw a developer stream...
  19. MedinBurnic

Balance for Babysitting?

When I almost won but lost due to the other colony I got most of my force I would say from underground. Don't forget to look at those dots! (Brown dots on minimap)