Search results

1. JohnSlugDisco

Shoutout to the Insane-o-Naut "Terrific Timmeh" on Youtube

Some true thinking outside the box!
  2. JohnSlugDisco

Profile posts are cool, like you!

Profile posts are cool, like you!
  3. JohnSlugDisco

Hi im from *insert country here* my user name is KillerShep18 and my other name is Skye

What me? Oh many years ago... but it was not really a game then so maybe it wasn't playing.
  4. JohnSlugDisco

Hi im from *insert country here* my user name is KillerShep18 and my other name is Skye

I just pop by every now and then to say hello to new people, you are not supposed to do anything :)
  5. JohnSlugDisco

Going through the beta feedback and making some changes to difficulty and fixing errors!

Going through the beta feedback and making some changes to difficulty and fixing errors!
  6. JohnSlugDisco

Hallo from Bavaria (Germany) / Hallo aus Bayern (BRD:)

Hi WarH@mmer glad you decided to join us! You have joined at a great time as we are two weeks away from the leafcutter update!
  7. JohnSlugDisco

"A.I. Colonies Only" Option for Freeplay

It is a fun thought. When we do get round to adding AI colonies to freeplay I shall see what we can do. There are a few things in the game at the moment that assume a human player exists but maybe we can find a middle ground
  8. JohnSlugDisco

Responding to Beta feedback and bug fixing / balancing levels.

Responding to Beta feedback and bug fixing / balancing levels.
  9. JohnSlugDisco

there are bugs getting stuck getting stuck near the players nest.

I have not witnessed this myself maybe it is a rare one. Any more info on this like what bug it was, which of the three holes it was getting stuck in ect.
  10. JohnSlugDisco

Combination Key Binding and Mouse Binding.

I will make a note to look into this
  11. JohnSlugDisco

A "Hardcore" Option on Formicarium Creation

Interesting thought. I have had a few thoughts on ways we can reuse our current content in intresting ways.
  12. JohnSlugDisco

Will DLC(S) Be In The Game?

You have to remember what is currently avalible is 40% of the campaign. With 3 more tiers to come (one a matter of weeks away) all included in the base price. Once we have fully released we will need to assess our next steps whatever they may be.
  13. JohnSlugDisco

Beta testing leafcutters!

Beta testing leafcutters!
  14. JohnSlugDisco

Packaging the beta build

Packaging the beta build
  15. JohnSlugDisco

Hells yes

Hells yes
  16. JohnSlugDisco

Can we have user made maps

I understand the desire for this and the thought has indeed crossed my mind. Once we have launched the leafcutter update I will raise the possibility of adding side missions into the game (provide resources, no narration just an objective) and I will see what comes of that discussion. Any time...
  17. JohnSlugDisco

The Leafcutter Update - Coming April 25th!

I can do the old levels on hard and a couple of them on insane. The new levels currently I can do on normal and almost do on hard. This balance may change during the beta but for now they are slightly harder than 2.X
  18. JohnSlugDisco

Nice to have you with us! You joined at an exciting time as the next update is right around the corner!
  19. JohnSlugDisco

FORUM DOWNTIME FOR UPGRADE - Monday 17th December

We are getting close to having a date. We are about to enter beta and when we do we will be looking to pin down a date
  20. JohnSlugDisco

What were we up to in Feb / March?

I have been going through the commits to pull a few things out to highlight however there are so many I stopped part way as it was taking too long and we are getting very close now! But here is what we have been up to most recently: John Fixed some bugs to do with creature abilities casting...