Search results

1. A cool guy

The Leafcutter Update - Coming April 25th!

Narrator: "But in the undergrowth, there is no such thing as a free lunch." *Mantis eats minor worker*xD
  2. A cool guy

The weird ASMR sound at the beginning made my hair stand on end xD. Was it the sound of pupa hatching?
  3. A cool guy

Thanks, MrCed2003

Thanks, MrCed2003
  4. A cool guy

Screenshot Saturday - Nine Shades of Ant

OMG! The colours are fantastic! I really like the colour black in general, so I will definitely be waiting for it to be released. :D
  5. A cool guy

"A.I. Colonies Only" Option for Freeplay

LOL. MrCed2003. That would be very cool. Maybe you can control an A.I colony (so it's not A.I anymore xD) by making choices, like: Narrator: "As the tide recedes, it brings with it, an abundant source of food. Do you want to scavenge the beach, or stay underground to replenish your numbers?" And...
  6. A cool guy

Ummm... Can anyone tell me what profile posts are? Thanks. :D

Ummm... Can anyone tell me what profile posts are? Thanks. :D
  7. A cool guy

Screen Shot Saturday - A Major Concern

Now this is truly a Major Concern. XD. Leaf cutter ants are my favourite type of ant, so I really do care for them. As MrCed2003 had said, the "Stun" ability is probably more useful against the army ants.
  8. A cool guy

Screenshot Saturday - A Few Seconds In

True. I usually don't like spoilers because it just diminishes my hype from liking the update. :D
  9. A cool guy

wait wth is this thing?

wait wth is this thing?
  10. A cool guy

What is this?

What is this?
  11. A cool guy

Screen Shot Saturday - A Major Concern

"A Major Concern". *Bu-dum ching!* The Pun! xD I just realized that! I did not "Ant"icipate that there were going to be puns in newsletters xD
  12. A cool guy

"Squeen" XD But it does make sense.
  13. A cool guy

I know, right? But I think the "Soldiers" are mediae. :D
  14. A cool guy

It's funny how the leaf cutter majors easily dwarf the spiny cricket. XD The majors seems like invincible; one of them was being surrounded by a group of army ant soldiers, and it took them down. Usually, it's the aa's (Army ants) that raids leaf cutters and exterminate them, but I love leaf...
  15. A cool guy

I see. Thank you so much for answering all my questions! :D
  16. A cool guy

Speaking of Early Access, will your game always run on steam? Or is it going to become an independent game? If it's going to become independent, will the players have to buy the game again? This is such an awesome game, but I still don't want to spend too much money on it. XD
  17. A cool guy

Oooooo! I love the texture! Are the ants just beside the queen minors? Because, looking at the previous comments, minums don't seem to do anything other than bringing waste to the refuse tiles.
  18. A cool guy

A "Hardcore" Option on Formicarium Creation

Lol. Sorry for the confusion. I edited my previous comment so other people wouldn't mistake what I had meant to say.
  19. A cool guy

Lol. I'm pretty sure that depends on where in the world you are in. XD
  20. A cool guy

A "Hardcore" Option on Formicarium Creation

Sorry, I didn't mean it that way. I was trying to say that it's a good thing players shouldn't grind. :D