Search results

1. Vitality_W1nter

Suggestions - DLC

Thanks for the answer SlugDisco !
  2. Vitality_W1nter

Suggestions - DLC

So, hum I've got an idea. I think you will put Bull Ants and Driver Ants for next levels (not sure of course), and so we can't play other ants like Trap-Jaws, Slave Maker, or even Eciton Ants (except in Freeplay later maybe but still a bit annoying). The idea is to implant some DLC with the...
  3. Vitality_W1nter

New Home LVL 1.1 + Basic - Some translation in French (Not Finished Yet)

Here are the first translation in French (for helping devs). Basic traduction : They are intruders (? I'm not sure about how it is written but I know the word in french) in the nest ! Become : Il y a des intrus dans le nid ! They are intruders in the nest, the larvae must be protected ! Become...
  4. Vitality_W1nter

What type of ants will be add later in the game ?

Ikr but the big level of the kickstarter was the Driver Ant, and it would be cool.
  5. Vitality_W1nter

Basically, the ereptors had gen that can create different ants (even if they don't exist) so...
  6. Vitality_W1nter

They said that they will not add Trap-Jaw because they are already in Leafcutters, but they will be playable a day in Freeplay, but I'm sure for the Driver 100% it will be that (at my view, it's not confirm but I'm sure that it would be this). Also, if we don't have Trap-Jaws in level 4.1 and...
  7. Vitality_W1nter

Will DLC(S) Be In The Game?

Yeah or when you have finish the game, you could add Dlc of like 5Euros and (for example) we have more slots to make ants (+40) And we can make Trap-Jaw in our colony. That would be so cool. But the problem is, if you make this in Multiplayer mod that would be pay2win :/
  8. Vitality_W1nter

Screenshot Saturday - Nine Shades of Ant

When we'll be change of formicarium, does all of our ants will be in the new ? Or we still got our food ? Because tbh, it will make me sh*t if we are just gonna restart everything -_-
  9. Vitality_W1nter

Same, lol look at our profile picture... Trap-Jaw xD
  10. Vitality_W1nter

Hi from Belgium

This is America (music) xD
  11. Vitality_W1nter

Everyting is in the title ! Edit : (For the level 4.1, 4.2, 5.1 and 5.2)
  12. Vitality_W1nter

Screen Shot Saturday - Behind the Scenes

You worked so hard !! So now do you have an idea for the date ?
  13. Vitality_W1nter

Screen Shot Saturday - Leafcutter Interface & Mechanics

Wait, can't we make Minims ?
  14. Vitality_W1nter

Screen Shot Saturday - Leafcutter Interface & Mechanics

Can't wait for the release !!
  15. Vitality_W1nter

Hi from Belgium

Ouais ^^
  16. Vitality_W1nter

Hi from Belgium

Du Hainaut :P
  17. Vitality_W1nter

Screen Shot Saturday - Bam!

Nice, I think the update will be soon !!
  18. Vitality_W1nter

Backers and Beta Backers

Yes me too but it was for a long time ago ! I've seen video of TheGamingBeaver with "The Nest" or BestInSlot and I test this Beta, but I don't register to the Forum at the moment that I try the version.
  19. Vitality_W1nter

Hi from Belgium

Also from Belgium :P