Search results

1. AntBoi

Sending pictures.

Thanks!
  2. AntBoi

Ant keeping help

If you find nothing wrong, then leave her alone in the darkness. It might help.
  3. AntBoi

Sending pictures.

Hello! Can someone teach me how to send pictures in this Forum? Thanks!
  4. AntBoi

Ant keeping help

I'm not exactly sure..But it might mean she is uncomfortable and wants to get out.. Check the test tube to see if there is something wrong.
  5. AntBoi

Ant keeping help

Hello! I just started antkeeping, but I know some things about that... About the food.. You do not need to feed her now but you can give her a little drop of honey (If the queens drinks it, the chances of her eating her own eggs with drop severely) Hope this helps.
  6. AntBoi

Observing my queen with her eggs.

Observing my queen with her eggs.
  7. AntBoi

Yes.

Yes.
  8. AntBoi

i have an idea for upcoming leavecutters in freeplay

It is not the most realistic idea..But it would give the player a better start!
  9. AntBoi

i have an idea for upcoming leavecutters in freeplay

As said in the level 3.1, they NEED to go out to get leafs so they can process it and feed it to the brood. They can only found it overground!
  10. AntBoi

Having army ants or trap jaw ants in level 4:1 and 4:2

Yea I saw that in the kickstarter trailer! But I think the leafcutter had the acid resistance ability and then it changed. Could be the same case as the Dorylus!
  11. AntBoi

No not like that. I think they would have that temporary buff that the Ecitons have. Having a Good damage..
  12. AntBoi

I think the Driver ants will have the army ant's role... well.. if they appear in the game..
  13. AntBoi

Hello From Portugal

Acho que as TrapJaws vão ser jogáveis.. Não será a mesma espécie que está no nível 3.2 (Odontomachus Bauri) mas sim a Odontomachus Chelifer. A Cabo-Verde (Paponera Clavata) Foi um goal na kickstarter e vai ser adicionada, A Formiga-Touro também vai ser ser adicionada, na forma de Myrmecia Gulosa...
  14. AntBoi

Hello From Portugal

Qual é a formiga que mais queres que eles adicionem?
  15. AntBoi

Hello From Portugal

Haha.. A little conersation between to portuguese people... I think...
  16. AntBoi

Hello From Portugal

Estava na linda e maravilhosa internet.. quando apareceu um vídeo sobre o jogo. Eu começei a ver... E adorei... Mas apenas por uma semana... Mas...Quando saiu a nova atualização com novos níveis e testes eu... POSSO... ter ficado a ver o trailer mais do que 10 vezes... Depois comprei o jogo...
  17. AntBoi

Hello From Portugal

:T
  18. AntBoi

Hello From Portugal

lol..but don't you mean... "Spicy Gurls"?
  19. AntBoi

Turtle Ants + Level Suggestion

Love the idea... Good job making the lines!