Search results

1. B

Army Ants

When were trapjaw ants confirmed to be playable? We will be able to place down their units in some side missions as gene thief ants but not as actual trap jaw ant colony.
  2. B

Creatures tier list

Firstly put the difficulty on the lowest possible, and I also recomend you put it on constant. For more of a challenge with this setting try it with fog of war or attack waves. The reason you want to do this on constant is that the difficulty will not change. And the difficulty seems to solely...
  3. B

queen kill insane 3.1

You need to be applauded for this. How did 50 media and 7 majors manage to get past the enemy's crazy flow of level 3 majors and media? They have a swarm of ants by the entrance when you enter their base right?
  4. B

Slave maker ants

you have to select the formicarium you want to load.
  5. B

Wood ant lag

Hopefully there will be improvements to the wood ant lag when they fight enemies in mass like hermit crabs, alongside the other optimizations. If its the projectiles themselves causing lag maybe a graphical option to disable whatever part of the projectile is cauing lag, or if it has to do with...
  6. B

Other species

Good idea for side missions. Not sure if you're aware but there's an acradey secret level where you can play as a wolf spider, it appears on full moons I believe.
  7. B

How far can you go in free play with waves

That's really crazy
  8. B

Two Interesting Freeplay Setups

Try this out: -Attack waves -Lowest difficulty -Constant -Only landmarks poppy, fish
  9. B

weaver ants

Because it's not easy to just add ants.... thats why they're not currently adding them. It takes lots of time and effort for a single ant species, and I'm not sure weaver ants are too high on the priority list. But I agree, weaver ants would be cool in the game, you make a good point.
  10. B

My Favorite Ant (as a suggestion)

Haha, yeah, you definetly haven't completed the game.
  11. B

June 2019 Newsletter - Next Ants

They're probably going to be in some sort of rainforest, they said solenopsis, I believe, which is native to South America.
  12. B

June 2019 Newsletter - Next Ants

Yes! Looking forward to optimization, I can finally complete 2.1 on insane!
  13. B

Nest Group Nursery Type Priority Options?

It could be in order of which ant dies first?
  14. B

Sugestion for upgraded ants

One of the benefits of upgrading ants rather than building more is it is usually going to enable you to save more food from respawns, as each ant that dies is more effective. Increasing the price of the respawn would likely just make upgrading ants less viable.
  15. B

Suggestion for a fruit garden level

Are you sure fruit weevil beetles are in the game?
  16. B

Multiplayer Would Be Sick

Mr Ced is right, camping in the nest is not an op strategy, and a smart opponent can quickly take advantage of it. I don't think turtling is a strategy that has to be prevented.
  17. B

Free Play Mode Update Suggestion

A game option for free play would have to spawn a certain number of alates in order to win. Each alate would be very expensive, and the price would go up after the first alate. These alates would then eventually crawl out of the nest and fly off (like a lady bird beetle). I feel this would give...
  18. B

I'd really love to see Black Harvestor ants in levels 4:1 and 4:2!

I agree with pakitane, the game needs ant species that can give a new unit type to the formicarium. There's not really any point in getting another ant species with huge tanky majors because we already have them.
  19. B

Having army ants or trap jaw ants in level 4:1 and 4:2

Driver ants I think have the knock back ability.
  20. B

Multiplayer Would Be Sick

Of course the different species in the game are not completely balanced, so maybe a multiplayer sandbox mode where a fusca player could go against a leaf cutter player.