Search results

1. Q

Tiles

I do agree, I had to beat into my head the difference between melee and ranged wood ants because I kept putting the wrong tiles down when expanding my brood, an expensive early-game mistake even with removal refunds.
  2. Q

Bad balancing and the grind

It would have been nice to know that losing a mission still rewards food, jelly, and territory. Even if it isnt much, I restarted most of my missions when I was just about to die. It wasnt until I died by accident that I realized I could still be rewarded. Knowing this cuts the grind down...
  3. Q

Early Access Feedback: UI and UX elements

I did 2.2 with 3 groups. 1 and 2 were my primary groups to hold the aphids, and 3 was my scouting/defense group, and on nights 1 and 2 cleared out the internal nest chambers for bonus food. On the 3rd night I swapped 50% of the units from both 1 and 2 to group 3 and hunted spiders and hermit...
  4. Q

[S] Revenge

Not gonna lie, taking over the lab and fighting the humans would be epic. Was the funniest part of the old simant. Maybe an expansion? XD
  5. Q

How I feel

@FaeReaper_06 - It may be beneficial to describe exactly what's happening when it crashes, what your system specs are, and if you can replicate the crash by performing specific actions, it would help the devs out a lot!
  6. Q

Early Access Feedback: UI and UX elements

I saw this game on imgur when it was being kickstarted, and I'm so glad it made it to early access! First and foremost, this is an amazing game and after the first day I'm already satisfied with my purchase and will begin spreading the word to others. Thank you so much for your time, effort...