Search results

1. B

Pheromone Trails, not just markers

It would be cool to set pheromone trails rather than markers, like maybe you can right click just to set a yellow marker that acts like the existing kind of rally point, or if you want to avoid dangers or obstacles using a specific path you could shift+right click to set a series of markers the...
  2. B

Urban setting/human dwelling

One thing is like to see is maybe a level where you are invading a human home, or maybe some kind of urban setting. Avoiding detection or maybe even having to avoid footsteps feels like it would just be so epic! Do you have any plans for this type of stage?
  3. B

Fill empty tiles

Will there be an option implemented to fill tiles that have been dug out? I remember on the backers demo there was a tool to fill an empty tile, but said "coming soon" or something...I don't see that present in the early access. Also will we be getting a roadmap for planned updates at some point?
  4. B

2.1 Wolf Spiders?

I seem to be stuck on 2.1 hard mode....The last wave of wolf spiders just wreck me. Its not an issue of having too small of a force, I watch the game after the queen dies, and my ants are able to defeat the spiders. I'm at a loss for how to proceed...The spiders ignore my ants and run around...