Search results

1. C

Is this possible?

I'm thinking on building my queen with endless Royal Guard and Second Wind (reduce the CD to 30s). But like at after I get to 35(?) second mark, the improvement cost of 1 point get close or pass 1000 jelly. Is my goal even possible? Like I try to plot the points vs jelly, and if my napkin...
  2. C

Formicarium ant improvements maybe bug?

Just for the lols, I put 20 points into Formica ereptor "Resource harvest". The "improvements" window says harvested quantity increase by 8 rounded to whole digit. Out of curiosity, I make couple groups of 1 ant, both the fusca and erepto, level 1, 2, and 3. And make them pick up the food I...
  3. C

Combination Key Binding and Mouse Binding.

Currently, we cannot used shift+[stuff] or ctrl+[stuff] or A+S+D+F+G keybinding for a single action. Wonder if this type of stuff would be added in the future, because that will improve at least my experience a lot (so can just used my other rts game key binding). Also, is it possible to add a...
  4. C

Wrong amount of food

So, when playing the Freeplay mode, after certain time, the enemy dead body start giving out less food. Like say a tiger beetle will give 200 food, then 150, then 100, then 70 then 30, then 1 (I made up those number, but the idea is it start giving less food). Is this a bug or some mechanism I...
  5. C

Food bug

At 2.1, normal, when the wolf spider invade, plenty of the die on top of the original 7 worker tile, and none of my 79 alive ant go to collect the dead spider even i set all of them to food only no combat. Both worker and warrior do nothing.
  6. C

Graphic colour bug?

So, there is 3 window option , and windowed/windowed full screen work well, except when i try to do full screen, it has those random artifact coloring issue. pretty sure not my computer issue since i play other game with no issue. Don't know how to attach a screen shot.
  7. C

Me need gitgud or balance?

So, I start a new game, and try out the 1.1 New Home Hard, and i never beat it once. The best result i had ever get is clear out all other enemy except the yellow circle enemy. Best round i have is 54 warrior, 4+7 worker, and 23 food, and when i open the "door", 4 grown bug and 10++ small bug...