Search results

1. L

Freeplay Mode Hype

Same here Telinoz! Freeplay will 100% be my mode of choice.
  2. L

Freeplay Mode Hype

Thanks Mike! I'll check them out when I can for sure!
  3. L

Freeplay Mode Hype

Not too much to say other than I'm super excited for Freeplay mode! Have been away from the community for too long dealing with dumb Holidays and came back to see a link to Freeplay mode on the dev site. :D
  4. L

Its Not Christmas Anymore!

I really hope time constraint levels don't happen. That would kill the game for me. I do not like being on a timer.
  5. L

Enemy ants attack in waves.

I second that ants should attack in a better fashion.
  6. L

Pheromone Trails, not just markers

It is not technically a trail, no. Just cause a path is walked on doesn't mean it is a road. What we mean is you should be able to decide the ant's pathing. Real ants follow a trail not just go towards a single, distant sent.
  7. L

what I think this games needs

All amazing ideas and I second this post! Most of this is stuff I've also voiced needing in other assorted posts.
  8. L

Some Suggestions

I agree that being able to build walls with a check in the game to make sure we don't just blockade enemies from entering should exist. However, the spiders having an ability that lets them move through enemies explains why you can't block them but doesn't make that mechanic necessarily good. I...
  9. L

Urban setting/human dwelling

Yes! Maybe after you escape the lab and kill the male scientist! >:D
  10. L

11 New species to add

All of these would be great enemies for sure!
  11. L

Leafcutter Ants and Fish

I'm amped for cutters! Had them on my list of ants I love to see! :D You guys are doing such awesome work!
  12. L

Tiles

Mouse over would be nice for sure!
  13. L

Underground Lighting

Might be a bug for sure. I have found the tunnels to be too dark.
  14. L

A collections of notes on Early Acces Ver. 1.0 (?)

1: If anything I'm already turning my brightness up sometimes. I think the lights are fine. 2: I agree! 3: Yes, please! It doesn't make sense for her to be unmovable. I'm sure in a real colony she is put in a much more logical place. 4: Would be a nice quality of life improvement. 5: I'm just...
  15. L

I Study Ants as a Hobby and Have Some Ideas to Add to the Community

Just to add real quick! I would have included leaf-cutter ants on the list but I read somewhere on these forums already that they are being included and I trust the developers already know what they are doing with them. I assume maybe some sort of plant walls that block you they have to cut...
  16. L

Early Access Feedback: UI and UX elements

I agree that these things could be changed.
  17. L

Will there be multiplayer ?

Skrimish with AI even could be fun! :D
  18. L

[Wishes] A few things :D

Man this community is on the same page with me! I think OP's post is all stuff I would love as well!
  19. L

Great music!

I second all of this!