Search results

1. M

Freeplay difficulty ???

Unfortunately not as on the Beach map it is 2-3 tiger beetles or three of the the big beetles (dont know the english name)...nothing to win there with 10-12 ants. And their "spawn point" is aprox 2 meters away from ants nest entrance, so as soon you leave the nest in any direction your ants are...
  2. M

Freeplay difficulty ???

I cannot share you critism and i really love this game (it just needs to get more things to do/manage for the player) but still...have to agree that on the new Freeplay (not on the old one,) map i face the same problem. Underground i find only food for very few ants, and when i open the...
  3. M

The predator to my enemy.

Hello :) This is only the case in the missions due to balancing reasons. In freeplay they are attacking each other :)
  4. M

Ants! Amazing species

Another reason why Ants are my favourite :o https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XYT9hZX7EQ
  5. M

Screen Shot Saturday - No Leaf is Safe

I love her mandibles :)
  6. M

Ant Abilities Issues

Oh wait...it is not working in the mission...means that works as intended? Sorry have not seen your mission hint...now clear to me, thank you
  7. M

Ant Abilities Issues

Beside my permanent game crashes, i have same issue with Queen ability. Nothing activates (yes i purchased the special)
  8. M

I have question about the controls?

Yes, no problem at all.
  9. M

Game keeps crashing

Thanks! And done :)
  10. M

Game keeps crashing

Uff, yes it always gives me a crash report which i send to you by press "Send and restart" or "send an close" but if you need more, i have to try to figure out how to make the invisible appdata visible (i am a it-noob^^)
  11. M

Game keeps crashing

That was my first thought as well, so i put the graphic down from high to mid - no changes. It is only the game which crashes, computer is still fine afterwards. And it is also the only game which is crashing, playing others games with higher requirements without problems.
  12. M

Game keeps crashing

Yes, its completely up to date. If this helps somehow, found out that my game crashes veeeeery often during mission 2.1 and 1.1 and less (but still crashing sometimes) in mission 2.2 and 1.2 oO
  13. M

It's probably just me but..

When i press "alt" i can see health bars
  14. M

D ont get extra food for my colony

Have a look at the surface ;)
  15. M

Game keeps crashing

Of course AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 Ghz 8GB Ram NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 Windows 10...anything else?
  16. M

Game keeps crashing

Problem is my game keeps crashing continuously (sending the reports to you guys) sometimes ever 5 mins, sometimes its fine for an hour... Its not crashing during loading or in th formacarium, but in the levels after 5-10 mins play. Thats pretty frustrating to be honest :(
  17. M

I cant get past the 1st formicarium challenge

The Ant amount will be increased after you won the challenge. And another increase after you beat challenge 2. I really like the game not to be easy mode and that you need to try and fail in order to learn new tactics. From what i see on your post, you have too many workers. 12/13 shall be...
  18. M

guarding ants ignore a slave maker

If it is at the beginning of the mission then its not a bug. The first slave maker will be ignored, just telling you that they now found you and that raids will get started. Only when the waves are starting your ants will fight the slave makers, at least thats what i figured out
  19. M

Me need gitgud or balance?

You can do it on hard easily even without upgrade any tiles. 54 Warriors are fine, abt 10 less do the Job as well. Don't give the workers a job, let them be "free" that they can continuously help re-breeding the fallen soldiers in order to never run out of ants. Make sure that you have enough...
  20. M

Question on how to progress

@AntsAreAwesome I dealt with the Wolf Spiders by just placing 20 Warriors near the Queen, they did the job in dealing with the Spiders well. After i finished the 2nd formacarium challenge i figured out that i can play the two beach levels as well...just need to choose between the two ant...