Search results

1. L

Backup nest

I just thought of this idea from someone elses idea, what about if we could have 1 queen still but you have a backup nest elsewhere on the map. You set up a entrance somewhere else and if your nest gets swarmed you can move your queen to the backup nest?
  2. L

Funnel web spiders not dissapearing

I dont know if this is a bug or not but to me it seems like it is. The game starts with one or two funnel web spiders but like 20 mins in on towhead not tried the other map yet the funnel webs dont dissapear but more appear so my ants cant go anywhere without running into a spider, my game has...
  3. L

Bigger formicariums

do you guys currently have any idea how many Formicarium levels there will be? and will these most likely all feature different ants? (also for every new type of ant you add you might need to change up the formicarium or do somthing really cool that gives us more space of somthing. either way...
  4. L

Having a renewable safe source of food

I dont know how this could be added and i dont know if it ever will i just thought it would be cool to have some sort of safe renewable food source underground that your workers can get easy food from. Like maybe invade enemy colonies kill their ants and take their queen and use her to make more...
  5. L

Could be a good idea

I know this is sorta off topic from the game but wouldent it be cool if we could manage an ant colony of our own as the scientist? Like we control how many ants enter the formicarium and we can watch the 2 colonies fight and we can drop our own insects in and watch them run their colony their...
  6. L

Better fights

I know this is probobaly already planned but wouldent it be cool if in future challenges there was an icon above enemy ant nests for you to send your ants to invade the nest and try to kill their queen so they arent a threat during the rest of the level? Also it would be a bit more helpfull for...
  7. L

Things that might help

In the next update could you try and add a pause button so in the challenge mode we can find where the mole crickets are before they burrow into our nest and for 2.1 and 2.2 so we can see where the best food source is to go for first without wasting any daytime and for 2.2 to get your soldiers...
  8. L

This would make this a lot easer

Could you see about adding somthing on the map that shows where food is? Just makes it a bit easier to navigate the surface for food without wasting day time
  9. L

This would make it a bit easier

Do you think with the insects that give a reasonable amount of food you could allow more ants to get the food from them because in challenge 1.2 the spiders take ages to get all the food from them because only 1 ant can get food
  10. L

somthing cool that shouldent be too hard to add

I was thinking that since we can pick from 4 colours of ants to start with we could have that same colour used in the challenges. Just somthing i would find kind of cool