Search results

1. Rayalot72

[Bug] Ramp Difficult to Climb (Crucible)

The ramp previously reported to have a stuck spot is now consistently climbable, but causes ants to collide with for a few seconds before they can get up.
  2. Rayalot72

[Bug] Extremis Ends Early (Wave 31)

Playing on easy again. Also, could we please get rewards if we quit to main menu before losing?
  3. Rayalot72

Consistent Crash on Baby Sitter

Starting the level and waiting ~10 seconds crashes the game.
  4. Rayalot72

[Balance] (Leafcutters) Revisit Hatching Costs and Perks

Both of the 3.X levels have trouble with enemies being too powerful, and not worth fighting due to leafcutters not being able to make use of corpses. While this does do well to encourage passive strategies, which is good for variety, both leafcutter levels do force the player to engage with...
  5. Rayalot72

[Polish] Several Textures Improperly Merged and Missing Texture (Crucible)

Incomplete ramp texture: Various off terrain clipping: The first three photos are weird clips with the ramps and the tiers they connect to. The final photo includes both a vine, which has a weird blunt end, and an odd overworld tile on the right side. Album from Session:
  6. Rayalot72

[Bug] Ant Stuck on Ramp Pathing to Food (Crucible)

Didn't move until gathering was turned off (in video), moved normally afterwards.
  7. Rayalot72

[Bug] Ant Stuck on Ramp Corner (Crucible)

Couldn't seem to move off of that corner, had to be moved backwards to get them off of it.
  8. Rayalot72

[Bug] Ants Stuck in Baby Sitter's Allied Nest

The ones by the spiders were infinitely attacking the corpses (not harvesting, as there were "punching" sounds), while the ones in the food area just froze entirely. Turning off combat and gathering didn't cause them to move. Full gallery from session: https://imgur.com/a/SBBDVHI
  9. Rayalot72

[Bug] Enemies in Baby Sitter Get Stuck

This broke the wave progression, and meant that the allied colony never actually dug to the first batch of DCH Larvae. They didn't dig until the very end when I eventually killed the stuck BTB. Full gallery from session:
  10. Rayalot72

[Suggestion] Potential Replacements for Infestation

It sounds like the infestation landmark is being removed later on. I think it could be replaced with a similar feature that is designed differently, which spawns based on the enemy types allowed or its own advanced options. Landmark: Spawns a "mature" creature with a pack of "young"...
  11. Rayalot72

[Bug] Jerky "Bouncing" Caused by Multiple Creatures Colliding

The "bouncing" effect that occurs when creatures walk into walls, objects, or ledges also occurs when creatures try to walk into other creatures.
  12. Rayalot72

[DUPLICATE/Bug] Corpses Cannot be Harvested

In babysitting, only one of the three woodlouse left a corpse that could be harvested, despite all of them appearing on the map. I dug out some of the area around them to see if they had been improperly placed, but the game crashed while this was happening...
  13. Rayalot72

[Suggestion] Abilities: Spikes and Poisonous

These are two abilities based on, but distinct from, the thorns ability added to the devil's bush cricket and available for leafcutter majors in the formicarium. Thorns: A portion of the damage received by the creature with thorns is returned to the attacker for physical melee damage. But...
  14. Rayalot72

[Bug/Oversight] Save as/Save has no use in the Freeplay Setup Menu

I think I'll have to steal HofNerd's title format, it's just too practical to pass on for the sake of originality. Save as/save are cool features, and I'm glad you added them, but it seems you didn't actually add that ever critical "load" option, so (given I haven't missed it somehow) I can't...
  15. Rayalot72

[Beta] Feedback on Embankment

While the overall layout looks good, the north and south side of the map both feel very empty. Some obstacles or changes in elevation besides the river would probably help the terrain to feel more natural. The zoom on the map also feels weird. This may just be an illusion caused by the open...
  16. Rayalot72

Jumping Spider AI Adjustment

Currently, the jumping spider will leap as soon as it sees an enemy. This makes them somewhat less powerful, as they'll often leap into the main force of any ants they're targeting. They may be stronger if they waited to leap until they see they are fighting a lot of ants at once, so that they...
  17. Rayalot72

Quick Fix to Wood Ant Tanks

Make melee soldiers cost 30, it would easily make them more valuable than workers (40 would not be efficient, tested in battle sim). Alternatively, double their health.
  18. Rayalot72

Time for a Paradigm Shift?

Did some testing with lvl 3 ants. It seems like they are actually a bit more food efficient due to reduced hatching costs. For most levels, this won't matter, as there's too much to gain from having more lvl 1 ants, but for 3.X the lvl 3 majors: (1) are far less costly at lvl 3 since they're...