Search results

1. M

V0.132 and V0..133 Minor Bugs

I kept noticing bugs as I played and thought I might as well put it all in one place instead of making more threads. If anyone else has similarly non-game-breaking bugs or anything, feel free to post them here, too. So, to start off with, other than the phantom broods (which I've seen show up...
  2. M

(Mac) Phantom Broods in Pheromone Groups

It seems that every so often when I glance down at my pheromone groups that there's a phantom brood chamber of the same kind of ant without any members that's below the one that's actually there. Moving the real brood to a different group and back again tends to fix the problem, but it's still a...
  3. M

[Freeplay] Ants getting stuck in nest entrance

Exactly what it says on the tin. I've had one ant visibly stuck halfway in the roof of an entrance, and an entire save file where half the ants decided to get stuck, rendering said save less than playable.
  4. M

Additional Difficulty before Hard

One of the complaints I've seen about Hard is that it's a huge jump from the previous difficulty. A way to solve that would be to make the jump smaller, which can be done by adding a difficulty that is between Hard and Normal. Perhaps it could be called Intermediate?
  5. M

More Ways to Get Food in the Formicarium

After you finish the two missions for one level, you don't have enough food to complete the challenge to unlock the next pair of missions. Currently, the only way to obtain more food is to replay the missions. While the higher difficulties do provide more of a food reward, Hard and Insane are...
  6. M

Salutations from New Jersey

I've been lurking here for a while, thought I might as well make my official debut. Ever since I was a kid I've loved insects, which is why I picked the game up. It's also just plain good, else I wouldn't have dumped fifty hours of my life into it. I'm not really the most talkative or social...
  7. M

[Mac] Narrator missing in 2.1

Whenever I play 2.1, there is no narrator until after the third night.