Search results

1. Speznat

The game is Awesome I love it

I love the game. But when will multiplayer come? because I think friends would by than xD
  2. Speznat

When will the Mulitplayer come to the game?

Would be awesome if it will come soon. i would really like to play with my bros.
  3. Speznat

Will the freeplay direclty come with multiplayer or seperated

and how long until freemode release? just wanna know xD and what is the current roadmap, freemode and Multiplayer and than?
  4. Speznat

Is it possible to bake/donate now? i cant find a donation option for you guys

Would be awesome, i bet many more people than we will also donate/bake money for this great game. Please never give up and if you close development in 3-5years than make a subscription model out of it, many many people will play it with contant updates/patches have a nice day :)
  5. Speznat

How about big map changing events during matches in freeplay

Like a kiddie dropes a huge ice cream on the ground. or the weather dropped nuts on the surface, i mean the ebach levels or whatever maps come in future :) That would be cool much random encounters, and random stuff happen on the map. like a rabbit died on the surface this is a huge food supply...
  6. Speznat

Very very good game thx to slug disco

Hi im so excited about more content and the age of empires like game mode. please keep going to develop, with pleas emore content and greater improvments you all doing a great job. Can i also bake now, i missed the baking opportunity at kickstarter can i donate now? is there a development...