Search results

1. T

Spider ants

The actual name is leptomyrmex erythrocephalus
  2. T

Spider ants

I think spider ants might be pretty cool being a less commonly known species. They look like honeypot ants with really long legs. Not actully sure how they would be implemented just a thought i had.
  3. T

Multiplayer Would Be Sick

Yeah i was thinking that too, if someone stashes up like 1000 food and has a good army in there the game will last ages
  4. T

Multiplayer Would Be Sick

To prevent the guard the entrance strategy there could be pretty much poop around the map that you can drop into the enemies nest and it effects ants like the refuge chamber.
  5. T

New missions, ants and formicarium challenge 4.

With honeypot ants the workers could also serve as food storage holding more as they level up becoming encumbered and slowed down when they have too much stored.
  6. T

Free Play Mode Update Suggestion

Maybe with the whole alates making colonys you could play like the slave maker ants and possibly even threaten other colonys into sending you controlable ants every set amount of time. The ants would not respawn for you and would instead spawn in the other colony but they would not cost you any...
  7. T

Procedurally generated side missions

I think procedurally generated side missions would be great for the formicarium. with limited missions to gain food territory and royal jelly on formicarium farming gets boring pretty fast. if smaller side missions that the dev team did not need to put much time into were added [maybe even a...
  8. T

more ways to get resources

I feel the most annoying part of the game is redoing levels to get needed resources so i think a good improvement would be making the pipes where ants come out of areas you could climb to other ncp formacariums that you can kill and steal food from them or it could just be other locations with food.