Search results

1. Talon

Simple Mission Trap Jaw Ants

Are there any plans for that? My Idea is more complex then the crucible. Your Trap Jaw Nest has serval underground creatures (most carnivors larvae). Outside you get losts of harmless larve (only for the beginning). You have a day and night cicle. At Night some harvestman and crickets are your...
  2. Talon

Evolution Missions

It makes me wonder, why the gene stealer ants don't need to steal genes. Maybe some small missions to get the dna of a spezies makes sense. This will also explain why the enemy ereptors in the third challange adapted other spezies then our. The first two Missions could be verry easy... the third...
  3. Talon

Rework of the Aphid Farms

Inspired by the Thread New Freeplay Map this belongs half to that Thread and half to general Suggestions. Now our Ants are able to climb up plants, maybe the aphid farms should be also on plants. That way Leaf Cutters and other Ants have a good reason to fight for a plant. The Leafcutters need...
  4. Talon

New Roadmap?

Hi there. Its a long time after you've posted a Roadmap for the Development. Well we don't need to talk about that things didn't happend as planed. You Guys added aditional Maps for Freeplay and Challange Mode for Mission 2.1 and 2.2, AI improvements. And looking at the Saturday Screenshots you...
  5. Talon

Supporting the Devs

Maybe a stupid question. Are you planing DLCs? If yes is it possible to buy a season pass? Don't get me wrong, i'm waiting patiently for the next Major Update. I've read this: And now I'm thinking about a way to support you. If season pass/DLC is not a option, are there other options?
  6. Talon

Question: Major Update 3

Your Roadmap tells the game will be complete with Major Update 3. Does this mean, there will be all Major Updates included three new Races? Or will a Major Update add more then one Race? And the next Question: Are there 2 Missions per Race planned? Or will some Race get more Missions?
  7. Talon

3.1/3.2/Freeplay Mode

Do you have a estimate release date for both or one?
  8. Talon

Some Brainstorming...

...or some thoughts. 1. Tube-Setup. Well I'd like to see if the Main (Formicarium) Campain will look on a later stage like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V91E4R3T1q8 This is not supposed to be a comercial for AntsCanada, but I think this clip shows best what I mean. Serval Outworlds...
  9. Talon

Hello from Germany

Hello There, I played Sim Ant in my Teen Age and loved it. Years later I found Empire of the Ants. Many Years later I tried to replay the last one, but this was on a modern system a total desaster. I'm so pretty happy that I found your game on YouTube December last Year, a short time after the...